L.A. Colors Drama Lash Mascara uploaded by Alisha D.

BY L.A. COLORS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Get ready for lush and luxurious lashes that super intensify your eyes. Formula nourishes and conditions with Vitamin E and Pathenol. Specially designed brush weaves and coats lashes for extreme lift and length.

Review (1)
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I picked up this L.A. Colors Drama Lash mascara Super Bold from Family Dollar while shopping for a few things. I didn't plan on buying mascara there but I can't help myself, it doesn't matter what store I'm in if I happen to walk near the make-up isle im stopping & browsing! Since my usual mascara at home was getting dried out & ready for a new one I decided to pick this mascara by LA Colors. It only cost $3 & im not disappointed one bit! I honestly thought that this mascara would only be a temporary fix until I get out to buy another mascara at Ulta or online with Sephora, so its obvious at first I really didn't expect it to do very well. When I first used it I honestly was really surprised how great this mascara is. It made my lashes nice & dark & lifted them up & out! I didn't need my eye lash curler at all. It lasts all day with out clumping, or flecking all over my cheeks or under eye's & it just reminds me of a higher end mascara to be honest! Im still pretty surprised how great this mascara turned out to be, I think only $3 makes its so worth it considering the quality!!