BY L.A. COLORS

Get ready for lush and luxurious lashes that super intensify your eyes. Formula nourishes and conditions with Vitamin E and Pathenol. Specially designed brush weaves and coats lashes for extreme lift and length.

Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I picked up this L.A. Colors Drama Lash mascara Super Bold from Family Dollar while shopping for a few things. I didn't plan on buying mascara there but I can't help myself, it doesn't matter what store I'm in if I happen to walk near the make-up isle im stopping & browsing! Since my usual mascara at home was getting dried out & ready for a new one I decided to pick this mascara by LA Colors. It only cost $3 & im not disappointed one bit! I honestly thought that this mascara would only be a temporary fix until I get out to buy another mascara at Ulta or online with Sephora, so its obvious at first I really didn't expect it to do very well. When I first used it I honestly was really surprised how great this mascara is. It made my lashes nice & dark & lifted them up & out! I didn't need my eye lash curler at all. It lasts all day with out clumping, or flecking all over my cheeks or under eye's & it just reminds me of a higher end mascara to be honest! Im still pretty surprised how great this mascara turned out to be, I think only $3 makes its so worth it considering the quality!!
Aisha
This product is really amazing I love it so much I use it on a day-to-day basis and it's really moist when you put it on it just slides onto your eyelashes I like it better than a lot of other drugstore mascaras because it's really smooth applying it and it doesn't give you much chunks for the best results I like to use it two coats because it just feels better and it's not too heavy the only problem I have with this mascara is that it dries out easily and it runs out really quick like I think I ran out of this in like 6 months and it was that so I might need to go back and get more
Morgan M.
I hate leaving bad reviews but this mascara was not good at all. I shouldn’t have expected much out of it considering I got it at the dollar store but it put no length or volume on my eyelashes at all. My eyelashes looked the same as they did before I applied the mascara after I had applied it to both eyes.
Faith S.
Paris
This was one of my first mascaras, and I still love it. The wand design is great for really getting close to your roots. It gives MEGA volume with some pretty good length. On the downside, it smudges easily, so you gotta watch out for that. But for the price, GREAT.
Rachel G.
Jefferson
This is a great mascara it gives my lashes extra length and volume. The brush is very thin which is nice because your lashes get more product. L.A. Colors Drama Lash Mascara
Ashley M.
Amsterdam , NY
I absolutely love this mascara. The only thing I don’t like is the scent. It smells like a crap ton of chemicals. But besides that it’s a really good mascara. The applicator is on the small side so it makes applying the mascara to the lower lashes very easy. It costs them very nicely. I purchased mine for $4 from dollar general.
lexy G.
bakersfield ca
This mascara sucks ! On the packaging it says it waterproof but it’s not ! I jumped into the shower and got out and it was all over my face ! It will be long lasting Bcs I will not use it . I don’t want it anymore !
Abbeh S.
USA
As if you can't tell from the wear and tear, I love this mascara. I've had it forever... Like I've literally put eyedrops in it when it was low to keep using it. Totally recommend.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
For the price this is a good mascara for volume and length and it holds the curl and it very affordable 3 stars because it flaked a bit on me.
Ella O.
Eagan, MN
really does what it says makes my lashes look realy long but it a bit clumpy but its easy to fix but its really good busides that