BY UNKNOWN

Day To Night Eyeshadow Palette - Dawn see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Haley Y.
Very beautiful colors.Gives a lot of great stunning looks.Very pigmented and easy to apply.Just make sure to clean up extra loose powder I like to think there’s a lot of extra powder bc it so pigmented lol very great product and only $1.50 at family dollar 😘
Latoya B.
I love how the eyeshadows are so opaque but the Fallout can be a little annoying but with a little dusting off after baking your face it's pretty good no creasing or rubbing off. LA Colors Day To Night Eyeshadow Palette, Dawn, 12 Ct
Marce G.
Kissimmee
L.A. Colors is usually a brand that offers good quality but this pallet seems to be like it has no quality whatsoever. The colors are beautiful and that's why I bought it but the makeup doesn't stay in my skin for more that 2 seconds.
alisia v.
San Gabriel
Beauty Junkie Expert
The day to night pallette I have is newer with more darker shades. There are 4 mattes and the rest are glittery and shimmer. Which i like. I like how use can use this pallette to transition from a day to night look. I also think the colors work well together and blend nicely
Emily W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these palettes and they have decent pigmentation and color payoff for being under two dollars that's impressive. They have a wide range of colors to choose from and like seven different palettes so I recommend.
Tameka H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great eye shadows!! Although you can tell that they are more on the value side, the set comes in cute colors and the concept out accurate. You can go from day to night with these colors.
Teresa E.
Mullens, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
For this to be cheap, the colors have a good pigment. Of course it's not the best but you are able to build it up and it doesn't have too much fall off.
Samantha A.
Muncie, IN
This eyeshadow is pretty good and it has good colors in it it last a long time and its its low cost so if your on a budget
🎀Yairi D.
West End
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best I bought this because I love the colors they have 💞😍😍 I am going to buy another and I do love the LA color brand!!
Destiny P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm currently using this eyeshadow and let just say I love the colors ! They are so pigmented and pretty I can't