L.A. Colors Day to Night 12 Color Eyeshadow

Perfect shadows all in one palette to beautifully create subtle looks during the day and turn it up at night. 12 mix and match shades are specially designed to enhance and add color with long lasting wear. Easily take your look from day to night!

• Are the eye shadows shimmery, matte, or a combination of both?1 Answers
  • Is the eyeshadow pigmented ? And does it last all day?2 Answers
  • Are they good quality to use ?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Maite C.
Phoenix, AZ
Personally, I didn't like this palette because it is neither pigmented or stays on for long periods of time.
Krissy T.
Temple, GA
I have this and it's great. The eyeshadow nearly lasts all day. The colors are beautiful and some glittery.
Jen S.
Very great for beginners and great pigmentation. I love the colors and shades they are really wonderful
This product is amazing ! It blends so well I love it so much. These colors go great with each other .
Jennifer Z.
There's a bit of fallout, however, the colors are good. If you put a primer on they will last all day.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
These eyeshadows are very affordable and Nicely pigmented!!! L.A colors has some good makeup products
Anushree P.
Love these as the colors are great and is pigmented. I was recommended these eyeshadows by a friend.
Jaid S.
This is very nice for 2 dollars i really like it lol and i think the colors in it are very beautiful
Mia R.
Langston, AL
It has beautiful colors I have green eyes the purple shade in this palette is amazing it's a must-try
Mercedes R.
San Antonio, TX
I like using nude colors. There nudes are more pigmented than a lot of other colors that they make
Bonnie L.
Shelbyville, IN
I'm thinking about getting one of these? Is the quality of it worth buying?
Oneida M.
Hyattsville, MD
Is the eyeshadow pigmented ? And does it last all day?
Luma E.
ac, brazil, rio branco
I just need to test, but i no know If the pigmentation is good
Alex S.
Is this something I should get? I typically am on the go I don't have time to reapply or to put a lot on.
Nat F.
Racine, WI
Does this eyeshadow last all day? Most sparkly eye shadows I've used have sparkles that fall on my eye lashes which I am not a fan of.