L.A. Colors Day to Night 12 Color Eyeshadow

Perfect shadows all in one palette to beautifully create subtle looks during the day and turn it up at night. 12 mix and match shades are specially designed to enhance and add color with long lasting wear. Easily take your look from day to night!

• Are the eye shadows shimmery, matte, or a combination of both?1 Answers
  • Is the eyeshadow pigmented ? And does it last all day?2 Answers
  • Are they good quality to use ?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Taylor W.
Kissimmee, FL
Love love love this palette. Colors are super pigmented! And for the price its a steal! Would use this over the NAKED palette anyday!
This eyeshadow IS my lihe o love this id So pretty i use this eyeshadow everyday it alaō has nice and it is never broken it is
Haley P.
For a cheap eyeshadow from the dollar store I'm impressed! The colors are so pretty! The pigmentation is good for the price!
Alexis M.
my fav go to im actually almost out i use this for date night all the time and my fiancee loves this pallet on my skin tone
Kassie E.
Albertville, AL
For the price of this product it's awesome! It stays on and shows up great. They also have tons of colors to choice from.
Jennifer W.
Fort Wayne, IN
The price is great but it's definitely not pigmented enough for me. I used a primer and firmer brush and it was just ok.
Brandi M.
South Pittsburg, TN
I love this eyeshadow I use it ever day and I change up different colors it's one of my favorite eyeshadows!!!!!!!
Teresa L.
Hobbs, NM
Very low pigmented, it falls off very quickly don't blend easily with other colors i honestly don't recommend this
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
I feel like these colors would go great with my skin. I need to buy this product, or I could give it to my friend
Katlyn P.
Tucson, AZ
I love the colors. They have such a variety and for a wonderful price. I will purchase these eyeshadows again.
Bonnie L.
Shelbyville, IN
I'm thinking about getting one of these? Is the quality of it worth buying?
Oneida M.
Hyattsville, MD
Is the eyeshadow pigmented ? And does it last all day?
Luma E.
ac, brazil, rio branco
I just need to test, but i no know If the pigmentation is good
Alex S.
Is this something I should get? I typically am on the go I don't have time to reapply or to put a lot on.
Nat F.
Racine, WI
Does this eyeshadow last all day? Most sparkly eye shadows I've used have sparkles that fall on my eye lashes which I am not a fan of.