BY L.A. COLORS

Perfect shadows all in one palette to beautifully create subtle looks during the day and turn it up at night. 12 mix and match shades are specially designed to enhance and add color with long lasting wear. Easily take your look from day to night!

• Are the eye shadows shimmery, matte, or a combination of both?1 Answers
  • Is the eyeshadow pigmented ? And does it last all day?2 Answers
  • Are they good quality to use ?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I have both these palettes and love them! Colors are nicely pigmented, and a little goes a long way. They are priced extremely reasonably as well!!!" in 18 reviews
  • "L.A Colors Day To Night Eyesshadow Pallette Day to night shade palette from LA Colors, excellent pigmentation, fade very well. The glitter is beautiful hard all night, great colors and best of all economical. With this palette we can achieve natural makeup for the day and a lighter for the night, all in a single palette. ūüėćūüėćūüėć " in 6 reviews
  • "First of let me say I have always been a fan of L.A Girl beauty supplies. They were the first eyeshadow I used. I purchased this from my local dollar general for $1.50. You may experience some fall out like I do in some pallets but overall their pretty good. I used an eyeshadow primer to make the colors last longer. I would recommend this to beginners. " in 5 reviews
Victoria T.
This eyeshadow is very breath taking! With it being so cheap I figured there would be no pigmentation and boy was I wrong! The colors where very visable! They are cheap and with primer, they last for hours!!
madison h.
Euharlee, GA
For $1 I have to say I am blown away. I picked up all the shades my Dollar General offered. For a dollar they are super pigmented and buttery. They are a little crumbly and they do have fall our but, for a dollar I was blown away.
Yaricsa b.
La colors eyeshadows have pretty pigmented eyeshadow (especially for the price) . Its nice if you'r new to makeup but it dosent matter. There are really pigmented shadows and then there isnt.
Janee E.
Fernandina Beach, FL
We sale this produce at my job. I loved the colors so you see i had to get. It's not really expensive, but it gets the job done! You gotta work with whatchu Got, and I am the best at it!!
Kali M.
Arab, AL
I love the colors it comes with in the pallets, but the pigment isn't all that great and they only stay on about an hour or two before you can see it fading. Probably won't buy it again.
Moises F.
These are great for beginners with make up because it is inexpensive and work great for any sort of looks especially when you want to do natural looks go with the earthy palette. It's great.
Julia N.
I like it a lot! It goes on smoothly, the colors are perfect for everyday look & look great with any skin color& also great if you use eye shadow daily basis because it's pretty cheap. :)
Ruby G.
Donna, TX
I totally love this product. It's lightweight, the colors are such a beauty. It doesn't smear off. Totally love this. Would really reccomend! You won't regret it:)
Kamyla B.
Waterbury, CT
Good product because the price is very lower and is good consistent I recommend the use , I give one Eyeshadow palette from my friend she like so much too
deandra s.
Alamo, TX
Great for beginners very inexpensive! Although it isn't pigmented enough its good for beginners makeup to get the hang of it. Love the versatile colors!
Bonnie L.
Shelbyville, IN
I'm thinking about getting one of these? Is the quality of it worth buying?
Oneida M.
Hyattsville, MD
Is the eyeshadow pigmented ? And does it last all day?
Luma E.
ac, brazil, rio branco
I just need to test, but i no know If the pigmentation is good
Alex S.
Is this something I should get? I typically am on the go I don't have time to reapply or to put a lot on.
Nat F.
Racine, WI
Does this eyeshadow last all day? Most sparkly eye shadows I've used have sparkles that fall on my eye lashes which I am not a fan of.