BY L.A. COLORS

Perfect shadows all in one palette to beautifully create subtle looks during the day and turn it up at night. 12 mix and match shades are specially designed to enhance and add color with long lasting wear. Easily take your look from day to night!

• Are the eye shadows shimmery, matte, or a combination of ...1 Answers
  • Is the eyeshadow pigmented ? And does it last all day?2 Answers
  • Are they good quality to use ?1 Answers
L.A. Colors Day to Night 12 Color Eyeshadow
  • "I have both these palettes and love them! Colors are nicely pigmented, and a little goes a long way. They are priced extremely reasonably as well!!!" in 18 reviews
  • "L.A Colors Day To Night Eyesshadow Pallette Day to night shade palette from LA Colors, excellent pigmentation, fade very well. The glitter is beautiful hard all night, great colors and best of all economical. With this palette we can achieve natural makeup for the day and a lighter for the night, all in a single palette. 😍😍😍 " in 6 reviews
  • "First of let me say I have always been a fan of L.A Girl beauty supplies. They were the first eyeshadow I used. I purchased this from my local dollar general for $1.50. You may experience some fall out like I do in some pallets but overall their pretty good. I used an eyeshadow primer to make the colors last longer. I would recommend this to beginners. " in 5 reviews
Heather W.
I bought these at the dollar store and they are actually pretty good. They are extremely affordable and pretty pigmented to be so affordable. I have the day and night version of this.
hali e.
Danielsville, GA
I just got this pallet, I have heard some good things and bad things. But you never know until you try it for yourselve!!! I have not used it yet, but plan on using it soon!
Emily W.
Frederick, MD
Review for: LA Colors Day To Night Eyeshadow Palette, Dawn, 12 Ct more...
I really like these palettes and they have decent pigmentation and color payoff for being under two dollars that's impressive. They have a wide range of colors to choose from and like seven different palettes so I recommend.
Amber P.
If you're on a budget, and you want eyeshadow. This is a good product! Some colors are not the best with pigmentation, but if you wet your brush you'd be just fine! These go for like 2 bucks or at the dollar store it's 1! So you cannot go wrong! :)
Rebecca M.
These colors are absolutely stunning on. Normally blue and black make me look awful. These go on perfect without smudges. Awesome product if you like color eye shadow. #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Julia
for a drug store option it is pretty nice but some of the colors are a little to chalky. It's really hot and miss. i would recommend this to beginners and the price is very good!
Alexandria K.
Marietta
Works perfectly and looks amazing on me. I love how it doesn’t just do certain color palettes it have a variety and it could use some more lighter colors. And I use this everytime I go out I would definitely recommend it.
Tameka H.
Review for: LA Colors Day To Night Eyeshadow Palette, Dawn, 12 Ct more...
Great eye shadows!! Although you can tell that they are more on the value side, the set comes in cute colors and the concept out accurate. You can go from day to night with these colors.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
I got this for a $1 & for that price you can't beat it's got 4 mattes & 8 shimmers few aren't very pigmented but the rest are well worth the $1 if you on a budget highly recommend.
Angelina C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This eye-shadow brand always wows me I love all the wonderful colors they have and it goes with every single outfit that you have. I use this product for just about anything
Bonnie L.
Shelbyville, IN
I'm thinking about getting one of these? Is the quality of it worth buying?
Oneida M.
Hyattsville, MD
Is the eyeshadow pigmented ? And does it last all day?
Luma E.
ac, brazil, rio branco
I just need to test, but i no know If the pigmentation is good
Alex S.
Is this something I should get? I typically am on the go I don't have time to reapply or to put a lot on.
Nat F.
Racine, WI
Does this eyeshadow last all day? Most sparkly eye shadows I've used have sparkles that fall on my eye lashes which I am not a fan of.

Kohl's