BY L.A. COLORS

Perfect shadows all in one palette to beautifully create subtle looks during the day and turn it up at night. 12 mix and match shades are specially designed to enhance and add color with long lasting wear. Easily take your look from day to night!

• Are the eye shadows shimmery, matte, or a combination of ...1 Answers
  • Is the eyeshadow pigmented ? And does it last all day?2 Answers
  • Are they good quality to use ?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I have both these palettes and love them! Colors are nicely pigmented, and a little goes a long way. They are priced extremely reasonably as well!!!" in 18 reviews
  • "L.A Colors Day To Night Eyesshadow Pallette Day to night shade palette from LA Colors, excellent pigmentation, fade very well. The glitter is beautiful hard all night, great colors and best of all economical. With this palette we can achieve natural makeup for the day and a lighter for the night, all in a single palette. 😍😍😍 " in 6 reviews
  • "First of let me say I have always been a fan of L.A Girl beauty supplies. They were the first eyeshadow I used. I purchased this from my local dollar general for $1.50. You may experience some fall out like I do in some pallets but overall their pretty good. I used an eyeshadow primer to make the colors last longer. I would recommend this to beginners. " in 5 reviews
Marce G.
Kissimmee
Review for: LA Colors Day To Night Eyeshadow Palette, Dawn, 12 Ct more...
L.A. Colors is usually a brand that offers good quality but this pallet seems to be like it has no quality whatsoever. The colors are beautiful and that's why I bought it but the makeup doesn't stay in my skin for more that 2 seconds.
Charlie A.
I don't find these to last as long as other products and I don't think they're as smooth either. They're good if you're just starting to use makeup however. I gave my niece my palette and it seems to work for her.
Araceli R.
Waukesha, WI
Cheap you can get it at the dollar store. But it is good for the start of your makeup. But save money to work your way up it works and looks good I wouldn't show it off hard to blend. But again it is cheap
Taylor M.
For $1.50 I would definitely have to say this eyeshadow isn't bad! The shimmers are beautiful, however the mattes have a harder time blending! The packaging is a bit hard to open! I would recommend this product to anyone!
alisia v.
San Gabriel, CA
Review for: LA Colors Day To Night Eyeshadow Palette, Dawn, 12 Ct more...
The day to night pallette I have is newer with more darker shades. There are 4 mattes and the rest are glittery and shimmer. Which i like. I like how use can use this pallette to transition from a day to night look. I also think the colors work well together and blend nicely
Haley Y.
Review for: LA Colors Day To Night Eyeshadow Palette, Dawn, 12 Ct more...
Very beautiful colors.Gives a lot of great stunning looks.Very pigmented and easy to apply.Just make sure to clean up extra loose powder I like to think there’s a lot of extra powder bc it so pigmented lol very great product and only $1.50 at family dollar 😘
Heather W.
I bought these at the dollar store and they are actually pretty good. They are extremely affordable and pretty pigmented to be so affordable. I have the day and night version of this.
hali e.
Danielsville, GA
I just got this pallet, I have heard some good things and bad things. But you never know until you try it for yourselve!!! I have not used it yet, but plan on using it soon!
Emily W.
Review for: LA Colors Day To Night Eyeshadow Palette, Dawn, 12 Ct more...
I really like these palettes and they have decent pigmentation and color payoff for being under two dollars that's impressive. They have a wide range of colors to choose from and like seven different palettes so I recommend.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
If you're on a budget, and you want eyeshadow. This is a good product! Some colors are not the best with pigmentation, but if you wet your brush you'd be just fine! These go for like 2 bucks or at the dollar store it's 1! So you cannot go wrong! :)
Bonnie L.
Shelbyville, IN
I'm thinking about getting one of these? Is the quality of it worth buying?
Oneida M.
Hyattsville, MD
Is the eyeshadow pigmented ? And does it last all day?
Luma E.
ac, brazil, rio branco
I just need to test, but i no know If the pigmentation is good
Alex S.
Is this something I should get? I typically am on the go I don't have time to reapply or to put a lot on.
Nat F.
Racine, WI
Does this eyeshadow last all day? Most sparkly eye shadows I've used have sparkles that fall on my eye lashes which I am not a fan of.