BY L.A. COLORS

Perfect coverage in an easy-to-use retractable stick. Cover, correct and blend to conceal imperfections and dark circles for a more even beautiful looking skin. Bonus, 4 of the most popular color correcting concealer shades are available to create a flawless looking complexion.

Buy on Amazon
  • "you wouldn’t think this would be a good concealer considering the price and the brand but it is amazing for covering up under eyes circles and blemishes and brightening the skin. i would most definitely buy this again." in 7 reviews
  • "i think they blend a bit but the're not too pricey so it's worth it it's the best option for tan skin you know, to make the contour on the cheeks the finish is matte and it is longlasting honestly i like the fact that it's not to creamy so i don't feel sticky or else" in 2 reviews
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I found this stick concealer at Dollar Tree for a $1 not having high expectations for it at all. But I was actually pretty surprised. For being just a buck it works a lot more than I thought it would! The coverage is decent, it helps to conceal the dark spots on he sides of my face & the redness around my nose. It doesn't appear cakey & I don't have to use a whole lot to get the job done. Im on my 3rd stick (Its not my main concealer I use for my dark under eyes) & still like using it. Here's a tip, when it gets down to the very end of this stick I use a short stiff brush to get the rest out & use it on my eye's for a base for my eyeshadow & also I just brush it on to the areas I like to use it on my face. The only thing I don't like is how cheap & plasticy the outside is but with it costing only a $1, I really don't care because this concealer works great for me!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Review for: Fair more...
I know what you’re thinking - a concealer that is THIS price can’t be good, without a doubt! But don’t let the price tag fool you, this product has A LOT to offer. First off, the coverage is wonderful. I originally got this product to try and cover up my dark circles, but my dark circles are very dark, so it didn’t work as well as planned. Then, I decided to use this concealer to cover up the redness by my nose and any breakouts that I had - IT WORKS AMAZING! It doesn’t appear cakey on your skin and it’s easy to blend in.

One complaint that I have with this product is probably the tube that it comes in, I am not really a huge fan of it. It makes it hard to get the product out and I would prefer it be in a jar something.

Another complaint I have is that the shade range seems very limited, unfortunately. I am extremely light and the lightest shade was a little bit orange for me - but I mixed some foundation up with it and it was fine!

Honestly though, for under $3, you really can’t go wrong with this. You can find it anywhere that sells LA colors, I bought mine at Dollar General.
Brittney M.
I paid less than 2 dollars at my local shopko, I actually was so unsure if it would be good or not but for the price I figure I wouldn't be out much money. I AM SO GLAD I GOT THIS. Don't let the packaging and the price fool you, this is actually really good. Wide shades choice to pick from and it so blendable. I will definitely be picking up more. I love this stuff. LA. color is really stepping up there make up game compared to before I used to think it was just kid make up, and really bad quility but not anymore. WOOW
Rosa G.
Pottstown, PA
Not too happy about this product. Very dry going on & doesn't cover well at all. Price was ok but i wouldn't try this product again.
Felt too rough on my skin putting it on & you have to keep applying it during the day..
Sophie L.
hamden
Review for: L.A. COLORS Coverup! Pro Concealer Stick - Porcelain more...
I love it! It helps my really dark circles and it comes in nice packaging. It’s super easy to just bring it on the go to touch up your makeup. It’s pretty buildable and I would definitely buy this product again. I recommend this to people who do travel a lot because it’s so easy to just pop it in a small or big purse!
Marlissia D.
Richmond, VA
I use the Orange color corrector and I like it because it corrects without being over the top and difficult the blend. Also I feel that if you know how to blend this will stand alone fine or with just a light powder.it's also reasonably priced which makes it that much better
Tiffany B.
Review for: L.A. COLORS Coverup! Pro Concealer Stick - Green, L.A. COLORS Coverup! Pro Concealer Stick - Yellow more...
So. Dry. These tug at my skin when applying them! The formula is much too dry and doesn't play well with a concealer brush- the product get picked up off your skin and becomes useless. With a beauty blender, it's still just not worth it. I have used two corrector shades in this formula and I didn't see any difference when using them. They're cheap, but so is the packaging (one lid cracked the first week I had the product and never sat back on there right, so it got all over my concealer drawer) and the performance just isn't there.
Taylor B.
Review for: L.A. COLORS Coverup! Pro Concealer Stick - Creamy Caramel more...
Love this stuff. It goes on smooth and has a soft finish. The packaging is very nice. The pros are it’s easy to use and affordable. The cons are it makes my fast oily after a while, but I would buy again for under my eyes. Love it!
Emily A.
ocala
Review for: Light Beige more...
It has full coverage and would cover my pimples and everything. Yes long lasting with a bit of setting spray. Yes easy to apply and blend. Yes it’s builable👍🏼 very, yes I would buy again already have 2.
Stephanie A.
I tried this concealer in a shade that matched by skin tone and a green one to color correct. I was super surprised and pleased with the stick that matched my skin better than any foundation Ive used since I'm sure I paid less $4. Unfortunately, the packaging is not that great probably due to this. The product was kind of loose in the cannister and broke. Also, my experiment with color correcting wasnt great either. Im light-medium with yellow undertones and the green left a cast. The other concealer shade was Glow!
Brenda G.
Would love to try has any body give it a try?
Arianna F.
I am looking for concealer to use as a contour. Would you recommend these?
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Where did you purchase this?
Jessica C.
Hanover, NH
Where can I find this in stores?
Corranne M.
Fayetteville, NC
how do you girls like this