L.A. Colors Contour Sticks Set uploaded by Aalana V.L.A. Colors Contour Sticks Set uploaded by Dee B.

BY L.A. COLORS

3 contour sticks. Made in China (800) 776-2221

Shae M.
Derby, KS
I use the light and dark contour sticks daily when doing my makeup. All pros for me. I use the dark contour stick over my foundation and use a brush to blend it in and then use a bronzer on top of that. I use the light contour stick as a primer for my eyeshadow because it's not too thick and doesn't crease my shadows. They're super affordable and work amazing!

My pictures will not currently load but I will add some ASAP!
Dee B.
Huuuuuney!!!! Let me tell you that I ran across this couture set by pure accident while on one of my early Saturday I'm-so-bored-let-me-go-buy-makeup-at-the-drugstore spells. I got home and opened up the box and I felt like it was my birthdayđź’—
Let me tell you, this little box was a lovely and fulfilling surprise. This contour set came complete with a lighting contour, medium contour, and highlighter stick. Now these sticks are long, thick and well worth the money. These contour sticks passed my 'swatch' test and provides consistency when applying on my arm as well as on my face. My concern is usually cracks in my makeup and the length of wear. I used the highlighter and medium contour sticks and proceeded with my regular makeup routine. The sticks worked well when combined with other makeup products and my setting spray. These contour sticks are the next wonder of the world! For this holiday season my #GiftCrush is this contour stick set. Since then, I've bought lots of these contour stuck set for all my friends for Christmas and New Year's.
[product:l.a.-colors-contour-sticks-3-piece-set---1-ea]
Nassima a.
Really top like the others in this rangeI'm a fan of it! Even my sister thinks I look better!At this price I will buy and I want tété the beige
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
where do you find the three pack i bought just the light color today