L.A. Colors Contour Palette uploaded by Sofia C.L.A. Colors Contour Palette uploaded by Val C.

BY L.A. COLORS

10-color contour powder palette. Made in China (800) 776-2221

• What about price in usa1 Answers
  • Someone can tell me how pigmented is the palette and if i...1 Answers
  • Someone can tell me how pigmented is the palette and if i...1 Answers
Rayneice C.
Dallas, TX
It a great contour kit it has variety of colors for different skins tone. The product isnt too dry you know what im talking about when you apply some products it is cakey and too dry.
Sofia C.
caldwell idaho
This face palette is very pigmented and beautiful! It works good for all skin tones ! It’s long lasting and has a very beautiful glow , also it has to shades for setting your under eyes or eyelids which I love ! 💗
Val C.
Bayville, NJ
It is so beautiful great packaging great quality so pigmented very effordable I got it at Walgreens I’m very satisfied I definitely recommend this to others especially if they are makeup artist I would definitely buy it again
Brylei W.
Hendersonville
Very good contour palette. I used it quite a few times and gives a great finish. The packaging was cute! My skin is very sensitive and the colors blended well without it breaking me out in those spots. This is a good buy, i will be rebuying this in the future !
Aalana V.
Minneapolis
It's okay but it doesn't last throughout the day and the colors look orange on my skin tone so anyone with a darker complexion I would recommend to stay away from this contour pallete
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I am again rating this a 1 only because I have this pallet but have not used it as of yet! I am very excited to though.
Nora C.
San Antonio, TX
Got this as a Christmas present and I love it. Not a big contour person but love to use it to glam up my face.
Amy D.
I haven't seen this before and I haven't got to try it I'd like to try all the new stuff maybe I can get this contour palette one day
Elina R.
I bought this palette in Washington during the winter break. I was so excited to try it out because it was affordable and had lots of shades, but I was disappointed. The packaging was cheap and flimsy but I could get over that if the actual product was good. The powders are patchy, chalky and they don’t go well with many different skin tones. Dissatisfied for sure.
Asmaa A.