BY L.A. COLORS

concealer

Buy on Amazon
Grace T.
Got this at the dollar store and was very shocked by the coverage and pigmentation it gave me! Not a great shade range so this only worked on the face and not the undereye but covers minor blemishes well.
brandi l.
Harvey, LA
I purchased this concealer just to try it. The results were horrible. The color was way off and made me look like a racoon. Thank goodness I didn't pay much for this because I'll never use it again!
Alyssa S.
I didn't expect much for the price, and I was still grossly disappointed. The second ingredient is mineral oil. This formula is under pigmented, and greasy, and causes irritation. Gross.
Dana M.
This product is ok. For me it didn't have enough coverage and didn't really hide any thing (blemishes, circles, etc.) I mainly used it to lighten my eyelids before applying eyeshadow.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
This concelear doesn't cover nothing I will not recommend it.. there is not much of a shade range save your money and buy a better concelear!
Raven C.
Biloxi, MS
Did not like this concealer one bit. It was creamy and thick, and didn't blend well at all. Would not use again.