BY L.A. COLORS

Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this polish up for less than $2 at Wal-Mart, and after my experience with Revlon Nail Enamel (which is more expensive), I wasn't expecting much. I love how this applied (unlike the Revlon which just went on blotchy, it was obvious any issues were because of my inexperience), and the color (fairy tale) is gorgeous. It dried quickly to a shiny finish and hasn't chipped even without a top coat (the Revlon chipped within hours). It wore off/down a little at the very end of my nails when I did dishes, but it has held up amazingly well for a cheap polish. I'll have to pick up other colors in the brand plus some top coat.
Jessica R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the colour called " Justice" which it yhis berry red, high pigment colour that (wiyh a decent base coat & buffer) will last 10 days. I love it with the matte finish over top of it. L.A. Colors Color Last Nail Polish, 0.5 fl oz in Justice. Still gotta clean my finger nails a bit but I love the matte invisible too (rain drop) look
Rebecca V.
Coeur d'Alene
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cheap nail polish. Very pigmented, easy to apply, and dries relatively quickly. With a good top coat I can wear this for a week with minor touch ups. I have the shade Relentless and several others, and would recommend.
Sarah A.
Logan, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this color. It's fun and vibrant. It took a few coats to   get the color to really shine so it's definitely not a top shelf product .  I wouldn't have bought this for myself . A friend gave it to me as a gift. I think its average for its price range.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased these color last nail polish in the shades ‘infinite’ which is a nice mauve purple and ‘friendship’ which is a purplish grey with purple specks of glitter in it. I love purple nail polishes and how long these last without chipping. They advertise to be up to 10 days of wear when topped with the same branded clear top coat and those claims have be proven true for me
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked up this shade at my Wal-Mart for less than $2 and that is insane to me because this is such a high quality polish. It's a beautiful shade called infinite. I have bad nails but this polish makes them look sort of nice! I love it. The color is to die for and the shade range is incredible
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't too impressed with this L.A.'s color last nail polish in a hot pink. It says on the bottle that it 'Lasts up to ten days' but it really lasts only like 2 days before it starts to chip off, with little activities done with my hands. And I didn't like that I had to apply 2-3 coats to get the color it looks like in the bottle. It time consuming and very inconvenient.
Kimberly T.
Those of you ladies who are having trouble with chipping did not follow directions....The label stated it lasts ten days WITH the topcoat of the same brand. I have found that it will not set up properly without the color last brand clear.  My polish lasts nearly two weeks... I change it when it grows out. I'm thinking of chucking nearly  all my other polishes in favor of these. ( I'm a licensed manicurist.) I love the stuff. Give it another try with the correct top coat...
Vanessa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this cnp3 eternal is the color.. It last longer. It shines and looks like professional. #cheap #voxboxcampign# #contest #influenster [product:l.a.-colors-color-last-nail-polish,-0.5-fl-oz]
Nic D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Incredible! This stuff wears like iron! I initially bought this for the color (immortal) and price, and was blown away. The staying power of this is amazing! Going on 3 days and zero chips. No other nail polish wears this well for me!!
danila f.