BY L.A. COLORS

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I should have known better than to trust a $2 nail polish that claims to last up to ten days, but I've been really impressed with inexpensive nail polishes before (Sinful Colors anyone?) so I thought I'd give it a try. Sadly, this started chipping the very next day, mostly on my thumb and index finger. I wasn't even putting my hands through too major excursion, just some shopping. I applied as a base coat the Revlon Colorstay (the one that's been discontinued) and as a top coat Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat, which usually gives my long-lasting results if the polish is good. It applies okay; it's a thicker formula, so one thick coat gives nice opaque color, but if you like to apply in thin layers, it'll be streaky on the first coat and kind of hard to work with. I gave it two stars because it's a nice nude color (I also have the minty blue one but haven't worn it yet) and its dirt cheap, but I would not recommend this.
August V.
August V.
This was my first time using this brand of polish. I initially picked it up because the color was jumping out at me! The first color I chose was "forever". It resembles a barbie pink, which i love! The applicator brush is a flat brush, which is perfect because the polish is a little thick. It sort of has the texture of a gel polish. I only needed to use two coats to reach full, even coverage on my nail. I put an extra coat on top, just to make it a little more pink! It dried completely within five minutes. I did not use a top coat because it had such a nice finish! I've been wearing it for two days so far, and it has not chipped at all yet. I only spent ONE dollar on this beautiful polish. I will definitely be buying more of these!!
Guylene P.
Guylene P.
Carrier Mills, IL
Tried "Forever", a really pretty bright pink color. Good price, I purchased at Walmart $2.95 each for color and clear top coat.
Wide application brush. This color took 3 thin coats to really cover well, I didn't put a base coat on so that usually effects how many coats it takes. I used a thick layer of top coat. Bottle says it will up to 10 days. I'm not really that hard on my nails. I have a dishwasher, so I don't scrub dishes, so with light daily wear it started chipping after 3 days. I do have very oily skin so even professional gel polish starts popping off after 5-7 days on me. overall I liked this polish, price is good, but really doesn't last any longer than any other polish if you use a base and top coat.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Phoenix, AZ
I know they say you get what you pay for but for $0.98 at Walmart you can't go wrong with buying these nail polishes! Most expensive nail polishes chip within a day on me but these last a week to 2 weeks! The colors are vibrant and fun. I'm currently wearing CNP27-Ever After which is a shade in purple but it's irredescent and changes shade a bit depending on the lighting. I also wear CNP11- Never Ending which is a bright vivid pink-great for summer.
Parnian M.
Parnian M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Well I gotta say I really like these nail polishes, the color is so reach and I usually get the rich color I want if not I use two layers. It's super cheap and it last relatively long, I've been wearing same color on my toe nails for two weeks now and I hadn't need to redo them since. Tho I'm not so sure if these polishes will hurt my nails health not. So far I hadn't noticed anything.
Hayley R.
Hayley R.
Salem, OR
I love, love, LOVE this color! It has that vintage mint flair I love and is a good polish overall. It only takes two to three coats for full coverage, and has pretty decent staying power, even on my flaky flaky nails. It says it works best when using their top coat, but I have not done that yet. overall I am very fond of this color and will definitely be buying again.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
How the heck are you supposed to paintv your nails with such a short stubby brush? It looks like a toddler painted my nails. And now I will spend just as much time cleaning up around the edges as I did trying to not drop the brush while painting my nails. I will not buy this brand ever again. This is horrible. Who really thought a smaller brush was helpful?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
I use to use La colors nail polish all the time but started to realize they were crap and chipped like a day after I put them on... recently I found these at Wal-Mart and decided to try them since they were only 1.98$ omg I fell in love all over again!!! the colors they have are amazing and I'm so happy that they stayed on my nails for over a day!!
daisy m.
daisy m.
Huntsville, AL
It's so rare to find a nail polish that actually stays on after dishes, clothes washing, and cleaning a 3 bedroom townhome. But I bought this nail polish on labor day weekend and I am just now putting a new color on. It's affordable too. I love this product . Try color last nail polish and too coat . It's worth the 1.49 I paid for each bottle.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Columbus, GA
Surprisingly this nail polish is both cheap and pretty long lasting. I have this in 3 colors now and I use it when I want to do French tips that I know I won't be wearing longer than a week. I frequently change my nails so this is perfect for me because it's cheap (less than 2 dollars). It is not 3 free as far as I am aware.
danila f.