BeautyNailNail Carenone
LA Colors Color Craze Nail Polish, Aloha, 044 Oz

LA Colors Color Craze Nail Polish, Aloha, 0.44 Oz

by none

Color Craze Nail Polish - Aloha

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LA Colors Color Craze Nail Polish, Aloha, 0.44 Oz!
Adriana  A.
LA Colors Color Craze Nail Polish, Aloha, 0.44 Oz uploaded by Adriana  A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it and, next to #436 (Fiji Purple), it is my favorite. this look light pink too but is too thin to look like a good manicure. 2 coats is what I am wearing in the photo. I like very lihtg polishes but is little more dark shades tend to look a little off. This color works perfectly with the golden jewelry I am wearing. Also, this polish has a nice sheen to it even before I add a top coat - and a top coat is needed because this polish will flake off in weird spots. Once the polish starts getting old in the bottle, it tends to chip like crazy.
Hannah M.
Olathe, KS
LA Colors Color Craze Nail Polish, Aloha, 0.44 Oz uploaded by Hannah M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
this is a very affordable/cheap nail polish but the pigments in it says otherwise. THIS is a great polish, it actually takes a while to come off from nail polish remover !! So if u want long lasting polish go grab this at ur local drugstore 😆👏

Looking for your answer?