L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish

by L.A. COLORS

Color Craze is an exciting new collection of vivid, bright colors for fingers and toes! Brilliant colors instantly add character to any style. No matter what your mood is, these playful, dazzling, flirty shades will surely brighten your day & nails.

How long lasting is this?
Does anyone have an affordable nail polish that they love?
Start your review of L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish!
Yesenia R.
L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish uploaded by Yesenia R.
Review for: Wonderland
This is a cute topper nail polish. I used two coats in each nail for this gradient effect. I got it at dollar tree!
Amanda P.
Camp Douglas, WI
L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish uploaded by Amanda P.
Review for: Live
Super pretty glitter/metallic silver color. L.A. colors always have great nail polish, I always stock up at my local dollar tree! I love this brand they have a lot of great products besides nail polish too! Two coats is definitely in store when using this brand but it lasts and wears great.
Devon W.
Bellevue, NE
L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish uploaded by Devon W.
Review for: Simply
This polish goes on smooth and dries super fast. I wish the brush was bigger and flat like some other polishes but overall a great polish that has lasting power. I will definitely buy more especially for the price!
Siobhan R.
Lakeland, FL
L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish uploaded by Siobhan R.
Review for: Sparking Diamonds
I love this nail polish! I've purchased it so many times, it adds a nice bling to your nails & it lasts well considering its a cheaper brand. This one has good pigmentation with lots of glitter. L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish Dollar Tree
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish uploaded by Zenaida P.
Review for: Dizzy
L. A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish... For girls who likes a glamorous and shiny style in their nails. Perfect to put on top of your favorite color. This nail polish dry fast. Good quality for a low price. I continue using it and I recommend it.
Tessa F.
Graham, WA
Review for: Hot Blooded, La Creme
For a dollar the LA nail Polish isn't terrible. You really need to go several light coats and fully let them dry or it will stay gummy no matter what. Beautiful color selections but will chip easy so won't last long even with a clear top coat.
Evelyn A.
Santa Ana
L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish uploaded by Evelyn A.
L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish uploaded by Evelyn A.
Review for: Circuits
No!!!! the polish is extremely runny and sheer. the applicator is a thick bush, but the polish is to runny so it’s not useful. you’ll definitely need to have more than two coats of the polish if you want your nail to be black.
Maria L.
Moody, TX
L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish uploaded by Maria L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Power Outage
This color is sooo cute for spring last me up to 8 days without cracking off super cheap the formula is very creamy as well
Sybil O.
San Juan (Puerto Rico)
L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish uploaded by Sybil O.
Review for: Atomic
This nail polish is just junk! I shook it quite a few times, "stirred" it using the brush, and applied many layers, but it was almost just like colored water...Like a liquid. Would not stay on my nails! Do not waste your money...I certainly won't!
Alexis S.
Murrieta, CA
L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish uploaded by Alexis S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Circuits
needed a quick nail polish so I grabbed this one coverage is OK takes about three coats to get a solid black doesn’t smell too bad and isn’t too runny!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...