BY L.A. COLORS #96 in Nail Polish

Nail Polish With Hardeners Long Lasting Chip Resistent Quick Drying Color Craze Is An Exciting New Collection Of Vivid, Bright Colors For Fingers And Toes!&Nbsp; Brilliant Colors Instantly Add Character To Any Style.&Nbsp; No Matter What Your Mood Is - These Playful, Dazzling, Flirty Shades Will Surely Brighten Your Day &Amp; Nails.&Nbsp; Cruelty Free. Made In China

Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
I bought this at the dollar store because I needed something quick for that evening and since it was one night didn't care if it chipped. I was so pleasantly surprised when this nail polish lasted a week! Some shades are more durable than others, but most last at least three days. I constantly change my polish so this collection is great (I recommend the solid shades, which are very pigmented. The glitter shades need a lot of coats). It also states to have nail hardeners in it, and I can notice a difference in my nails. Especially the "mega grow" nail polish!
Heather C.
Ashland, KY
This brand offers some very pretty and unique colors, only issue I have with this brand is that some colors have a 'jelly-like' look to them whenever applied, they are somewhat see through and are very thin. You can of course get the full color after a couple coats, it jut takes nails longer to dry when done that way. Other than that, they do have decent sized brushes for application, and some colors are good to use for nail art projects.
Kerry W.
Love the price at $1, but these are hit or miss for me & more miss than anything. Currently wearing the color CNP 198 Luck Penny. Gorgeous color, but even adding thinner didn't help this one. It was goopy & difficult to use. The brush stuck together & clean up took about 30 minutes. As long as I have the time & want to put in the effort these are great for the price. Otherwise, the formula needs to be worked on. Chips easily.
Alli M.
Review for: A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish Set No. 5
L. A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish in Hot Blooded I'd the absolute perfect shade of red! It the Goldilocks of red nail polish! Not too blue, not too orange, just right! The picture does not do it justice. I bought it for Fourth of July. The consistency is a little thin but two coats were just perfect. It has a high shine finish. It is budget friendly. I bought it at Fred Meyer's. Definitely will buy a back up for Christmas!
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I love these polishes!!!! so affordable its ridiculous lol but in a great way!!! I love the wide array of colors they have EVERYTHING for anyone!! I'll be honest you need to apply a good quality base coat and you'llbe set for a good 7-10 days with no chips. I have a lot of these and I love them always getting compliments on my mani/pedi these cab be found at most dollar stores/dollar trees for $1/$1.50 each.
Star G.
What I love about this polish is that it's very inexpensive. I have a huge collection of this brand. For only $1-$2 at the dollar stores you really can't beat it. When I first heard of this brand I was kind of skeptical about it because of the price, but honestly I was shocked at the pigmentation in these polishes. I was able to create a vampire and bloody nails for this Halloween which everyone just loved.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
I bought this for only two dollars at a local Family Dollar store and I actually really like it.It didn't take too long to dry.I did have to put two coats on to make the color really stand out,but it would have been okay with only one.It started chipping around day 4,which for me with nail polish is actually a long time lol I have the bright pink color.I would definitely buy another color of this brand!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Review for: L.A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish, Pink Bubbles, .44 fl oz
I don't have this particular colour, but I do have these shown below and I'm really in love with them. There are so many lovely colours from this brand. I also love that they're not shinny, they're solid colours. They do however go on very thin when you apply the first coat but by the second and third coat, it achieves that completely covered look. They're also very affordable, I do recommend.
Alyssa B.
Perry, FL
Review for: L.A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish, Pink Bubbles, .44 fl oz
This polish is very budget friendly and comes in such a wide and gorgeous variety of colors. I picked up a bubble gum pink shade perfect for the spring and summer time. It applies very smoothly and evenly, but the only catch is depending on the color you may have to apply multiple costs to achieve the color in the bottle, but overall I would reccomnd this as a summer and spring must have
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I gave this a 4 only because it tends to crack an chip. But these are basically the only brand of polish that I buy probably because there is SOOOO many colors and they are only a buck! I tend to do my nails every three days so the cracking isn't really too much of an issue but for people that do not have the time to do that as I do I would probably steer them away from this product.
Eva H.
Eglin Afb, FL
Any tips on how to keep my finger nail polish on longer with out chips!?
Shannon O.
Wauwatosa, WI
What is the lasting power? Does it chip easily?
Kitty W.
Tyrone, NM
Will this damage my nails
Lydia S.
Bargersville, IN
Where is this sold .
Genesis P.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been looking for new nail polish and I want to now if this brand hace a nice durability and coverage I have oil in my nails and need a super nail polish to coverage !!?