L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish

by L.A. COLORS

Color Craze is an exciting new collection of vivid, bright colors for fingers and toes! Brilliant colors instantly add character to any style. No matter what your mood is, these playful, dazzling, flirty shades will surely brighten your day & nails.

How long lasting is this?
Does anyone have an affordable nail polish that they love?
Start your review of L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish!
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
1,038 reviews
L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish uploaded by Angel H.
Review for: , , , ,
This product is good for the price. As long as I do a clear base coat, 2 coats of polish, and a top coat (let dry completely between steps). I always wear gloves when I do dishes or clean. And I will check them in a day, if there are any chips, they’re small enough to paint a tiny amount over it and then I cover all of my nails with a clear coat. I got this at a dollar store for $1. Highly recommended for that price! They didn’t have my color listed…”VIP Vibes”. L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish
Yesenia R.
L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish uploaded by Yesenia R.
Review for: Wonderland
This is a cute topper nail polish. I used two coats in each nail for this gradient effect. I got it at dollar tree!
Jennifer H.
Jacksonville, FL
L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish uploaded by Jennifer H.
Review for: Jewel Tone
So this polish is definitely not the best quality but it's typically $1 so we can't expect too much. For what it is it works well. Especially the color #447 Jewel Tone. I like to put it over a black base (2 coats black & 2 coats glitter) and it's beautiful!! I am not typically big on doing my nails, especially myself so I try to stick to basics and darker colors that hide imperfections so this jewel tone glitter is perfect! I can't wait to try it over other darker base colors to see the variations in the glitter. As far as quality goes I am super pleasantly surprised at how long this lasts. I use a Sally Henson base and top coat so that probably helps but for the difference in price to the designer polishes I am ok with using good base/top coats and having my polish last a little less time. #nails #nailart #nailfie #lacolors
Amanda P.
Camp Douglas, WI
L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish uploaded by Amanda P.
Review for: Live
Super pretty glitter/metallic silver color. L.A. colors always have great nail polish, I always stock up at my local dollar tree! I love this brand they have a lot of great products besides nail polish too! Two coats is definitely in store when using this brand but it lasts and wears great.
Devon  W.
Bellevue, NE
L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish uploaded by Devon  W.
Review for: Simply
This polish goes on smooth and dries super fast. I wish the brush was bigger and flat like some other polishes but overall a great polish that has lasting power. I will definitely buy more especially for the price!
Siobhan R.
Lakeland, FL
L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish uploaded by Siobhan R.
Review for: Sparking Diamonds
I love this nail polish! I've purchased it so many times, it adds a nice bling to your nails & it lasts well considering its a cheaper brand. This one has good pigmentation with lots of glitter. L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish Dollar Tree
Zenaida P.
Lake Wales, FL
L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish uploaded by Zenaida P.
Review for: Dizzy
L. A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish... For girls who likes a glamorous and shiny style in their nails. Perfect to put on top of your favorite color. This nail polish dry fast. Good quality for a low price. I continue using it and I recommend it.
Tessa F.
Graham, WA
Review for: Hot Blooded, La Creme
For a dollar the LA nail Polish isn't terrible. You really need to go several light coats and fully let them dry or it will stay gummy no matter what. Beautiful color selections but will chip easy so won't last long even with a clear top coat.
Evelyn A.
Santa Ana
L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish uploaded by Evelyn A.
L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish uploaded by Evelyn A.
Review for: Circuits
No!!!! the polish is extremely runny and sheer. the applicator is a thick bush, but the polish is to runny so it’s not useful. you’ll definitely need to have more than two coats of the polish if you want your nail to be black.
Ashley  W.
Raymond, MS
L.A. COLORS Color Craze Nail Polish uploaded by Ashley  W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sea Foam
I love these LA Colors Color Graze polishes. The thumb and the pinky is Greek Isles. The ring and index fingers is Sea Foam. The middle finger is Giddy. They are affordable and dry quickly. These three were opaque after one coat. The only one I had a problem with was Greek Isles. After it dried it wasn’t as smooth as the other two.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...