11 colors available

BY L.A. COLORS

Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Review for: Vanilla Late (CNP752)
I'm an avid nail painter so I have a variety of polish brands and colors. I've heard that gel polishes last a little bit longer than non-gel ones and I needed a new nude polish so I figured I would try this one out. I got it for less than $5 at Five Below and I like the color, but I'm not really crazy about the polish itself. It is easy to apply and has a wide brush where you only have to do 2, maybe 3 strokes most to cover your nail completely in polish. I also did two coats so the nail wasn't visible through the polish then one clear coat over the color. It doesn't take long to dry though. I found this color chipping the 24-30 hours after applying, so it doesn't last long. If you are looking for a longer lasting polish that doesn't chip one to two days after applying, this may not be the best polish to go with. Cute color though

(A coat of glitter polish on top to make 'birthday cake' nails. Found nail idea on Pinterest years ago. Nails after one and a half days of painting them)
Tina J.
Tina J.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Matchmaker (CNP753)
Saw this on sale at my drugstore so i decided to try it out! The first thing i noticed was the brush fanned out more than normal nail polishes. It was way to big for my small fingernails. Especially my pinky. Ot was a complete mess. Second, this promises a "gel like shine" which i did not get at all. Even with the LA Colors clear coat over it. It looked more matte than anything. Another thing that bothered me that it started xhipping the next morning. Even with the top coat on! Maybe i bought a bad batch but i would never recommend or buy this product again!
Alaina I.
Alaina I.
Indian Trail , NC
Review for: Anarchy (CNP755)
I bought this on a whim last week and it works relatively well for the price, only $2. My nail polish lasted almost a week. I did two coats and also used the gel finish clear topcoat. If you want nails that will look flawless for a week, I definitely suggest this. My only complaint is that there aren't a variety of colors in my area.
Allaina N.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
Review for: Flurry (CNP741)
I live off L.A Colors the brush is great. This polish is very rich in color. I never need more then two coats. Once the polish has finished its perfect. It looks like I went and got a gel like finish to them. The polish itself is very inexpensive and I have found it in just about every beauty store.
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Arlington, TX
This polish looks amazing. It looks just like gel, and the colours are great. However, the polish did not last long. It peeled off in a couple days after I had been fairly careful not to chip the polish. I would recommend this for your toes, because it does look very nice and is very inexpensive.
Kelliejo W.
Kelliejo W.
Muskegon, MI
Review for: Lush (CNP748)
Me and my daughter love buying nail Polish for our girls night. So I decided to buy this and over all was very disappointed. It peeled easy and wasent very smooth it just didn't look good. To be honest I was excited to try it but if I were you in wouldn't buy this I'm sorry to say.
Kira W.
Kira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
This polish is so shiny just like getting gel at the salon! Lasts soooo much longer than the average polish. Even some of the 10$ polishes don't hold up well...so with this gel there's at least a two week wear EVERYTIME. I live for any color crazy gel extreme shine polish
Diandra N.
Diandra N.
Holyoke, MA
Review for: Vanilla Late (CNP752)
This nail polish is a very pretty color to begin with. I have about 4-5 of these. The cost only about 2-3 dollars from where I get them. This brand is very easy to apply it is not gooey or watery . I would definitely recommend to invest in.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Lush (CNP748)
I liked the nail polish but I've bought better ones the colors are beautiful but it cracked fast it was maybe because I didn't add too much polish but that was my first impression & I haven't used it sense then hopefully it changes
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Review for: Lush (CNP748)
I bought this recently. I painted my nails with it and loved it, so I went out and bought 4 more. I should have waited. It chips pretty easily. The colors are beautiful and vibrant. The only downfall is how quick it chips.