BY L.A. COLORS

Soft, creamy formula glides on smooth and moisturizes delicate lips while delivering gorgeious intense color. The perfect combination of a lipstick and lipgloss in a convenient retractable pencil- just twist and apply! Vanilla scented shades give lips a burst of color, from subtle nudes to bold brights.

L.A. Colors Chunky Lip Pencil

Start your review of L.A. Colors Chunky Lip Pencil!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I recently bought the cream color and it is a great nude color. It is soft and pigmented. I really love it. It can work for all skin type." in 12 reviews
Nataley K.
Trinity, AL
Really love these pencils as lip liner. Very creamy and love how the packaging is the lip color and has a plastic lid. These pencils are very inexpensive. Have bought three different colors so not my first time using them and would definitely buy again L.A. Colors Chunky Lip Pencil
LaTrea R.
I love these I purchased at around $5 during a christmas walgreens sale.I was not expecting hiw pignented and beautiful these colors looked.Best $5 dollars I spent in a long time.These are gorgeous and they look matte with out being dry and flaky.It's more if a matte like lip stain.
Rose C.
Cedar Falls
I am inlove with this color of lipstick, but for someone who likes matte lipsticks, this product isn’t for you, it fades pretty fast, but I say it fades evenly. But if you’re okay with reapplying I highly recommend it. Well worth the price
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
There isnt a label on mine so I am not sure what the shade is but it is a light pink color. I dont expect greatness from this brand just based on the price point but this was really terrible. The color was so incredibly patchy which is odd for such a light color. I do like that the crayon is retractable but I wish the formula was better.
Faith W.
Clarksville
This is great as a cheap lip liner for a red lip. It is a bit hard to use, but it looks great when it is on. It is a terrific value! I would definitely buy it again if I wanted a cheap liner. I would recommend!
Rebecca C.
San Antonio
I wanted to try out a red lipstick & came across this brand. It has a great package, works so great & very affordable price. It feels so smooth & last long. I have been looking for new products & highly recommend the L.A. Colors to try out.
#MyBeautyAwards
Alesha B.
Starkville,Mississippi
What are the best lip pencils I ever used glad I am very smooth it is a highly recommended by me by my sister! I reposted about two months ago and I give this product wanted the best reviews and it worked on any woman of color as well
Nathlene E.
It's really sheer and not so pigmented. It's also super drying for me. I don't like the feel of this product on my lips (I feel like the ingredients aren't that good) so I don't recommend this at all.
Mariah R.
Ironton , OH
I bought this at dollar tree I got a purple one and yes it is very easy to apply , I love how it can be use as lip liner , blush & eyeshadow, it has very nice packaging, I would most definitely recommend this to others .
yiyi g.
New Carrollton , MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Este lip pencil lo amo porque creo que es muy bueno pone los labios muy suave aunque no es unos de esos que duran mucho tiempo puestos pero como quiera me encanta.
Erin E.
Does anyone like this formula?
Angie W.
What is the staying power of this? Will it last long and do you use it as a standalone color? Is it more like a balm?
Kaleigh H.
Baytown, TX
What is the consistency, and what would you say the wear time is before you have to reapply?
Rachel B.
Union, IA
I love the color, but does it dry out quickly? I've had lip pencils that look great but barely last a month.
Teresa P.
Where is this product made?

Walmart