BY L.A. COLORS

• I have very short lashes and need something that makes them POP i...2 Answers
Gaby R.
This is actually really good. I love the packaging colors, the consistency isn’t clumpy. It adds natural looks, and with an excessive amount you can achieve whatever look you want! The brush is perfect for application. I use this everyday mixed amongst other mascaras and it is so good, the only thing i don’t like is that it looks kinda clumpy on the lashes. This can be fixed with a clean mascara brush. It’s so small and cute though! Part of my daily makeup!
Rebecca N.
['Reading', ''], PA
So I do like how this mascara doesn't clump. It dries down better than other l.a. colors mascaras I've used. It looks nice. Buuuut it definetly is NOT bold at all. I put on 3 coats and it just looked like a regular mascara. I don't hate it tho, will definitely be using it up. It's worth the dollar I paid for it lol.
Felicia P.
I like the formula and how it doesn't clump much as long as you apply it in slow strokes. Another good thing is that it seems to be waterproof because it is hard to take off with just water. The thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't give as much volume or length as high end mascara which was slightly upsetting but then again I spent a little over a dollar on this mascara so it is good for the price.
Sara A.
I found this L.A. Colors Bold Plump Lash at the Dollar Tree. It was a great fined. It lengthened my eye lashes and made them look bolder. I like the packaging it looks like a high end mascara. I would and have bought this product again. It is a great find overall for doing what it says it will do and for the price.
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
I love this mascara, it's very affordable and even after one coat it leaves my lashes looking full and beautiful every time. This is great buy. I purchase this a lot at my local family dollar.
Samantha M.
This is ok. If you like mascara then I would say go head. It works and adds a little volume. Not a big fan of the wand . Pokes me in the eye a little when flicking upwards in my lashes. But it super cheap soooo
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY
good product... i got mine at the dollar store hahaha so figured i'd try it! lasts kinda long. does work well. unless you find it for a buck i'm sure there's better mascaras lol
Sandra A.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this as a gift. I tried it one day and I really didn't like it. It didn't make my lashes look nice. I don't like the formula either.
Dangelys O.
Orlando, FL
Love it!!! Doesn't smear. One coat is enough. Small enough to travel w or keep in makeup case. I got it at dollar tree I love the value.
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
Love the brush. Dries up fast but it does the job and makes my lashes pop all day. It’s worth it for a quick mascara
Emily D.
Josephine, WV
I have very short lashes and need something that makes them POP is this it? I've heard good things about it. But I need more opinions