BY L.A. COLORS

• I have very short lashes and need something that makes th...2 Answers
Jordaine R.
West Palm Beach
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Would not recommend using this product if you’re going for volume or a dramatic look. Doesn’t give much volume. People who prefer a more subtle and laid back look would probably prefer this product.
Brooke L.
I bought this mascara at dollar tree for a dollar. It is easy to apply and it doesn’t clump. It doesn’t really add length to your eyelashes. All it does is add a little volume to your eyelashes but for a dollar I wasn’t expecting much.
Amanda R.
Cordova, TN
I got the blue version for only $1 and the color is better than expected. It takes barely 2 coats for full color. My only complaint is that it doesn’t lengthen or add volume. However, for $1 it works great. Another fun way to use It is on the bottom lashes when u use blue shadow on ur lower lashes.
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
So I do like how this mascara doesn't clump. It dries down better than other l.a. colors mascaras I've used. It looks nice. Buuuut it definetly is NOT bold at all. I put on 3 coats and it just looked like a regular mascara. I don't hate it tho, will definitely be using it up. It's worth the dollar I paid for it lol.
Blanca R.
N Las Vegas, NV
We all know how hard it is to find a good mascara well this one does its job with a single coat but you can always build it up to your liking packaging is adorable only wish is that they made a bigger version of it
Sara A.
I found this L.A. Colors Bold Plump Lash at the Dollar Tree. It was a great fined. It lengthened my eye lashes and made them look bolder. I like the packaging it looks like a high end mascara. I would and have bought this product again. It is a great find overall for doing what it says it will do and for the price.
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
I love this mascara, it's very affordable and even after one coat it leaves my lashes looking full and beautiful every time. This is great buy. I purchase this a lot at my local family dollar.
Ysabel L.
New York City
Use una vez esta máscara de pestañas pero no me gustó mucho! Es muy pequeño y se seca muy rápido y me costo lograr el efecto largo y oscuro que quería en mis pestañas así que no quede muy contenta con el resultado
Marketa M.
My lashes are naturally long and thick very full but the Bold mascara gives me a more full look. I don't fake lashes, just a little mascara and my lashes look thicker than they normally are.
Felicia P.
I like the formula and how it doesn't clump much as long as you apply it in slow strokes. Another good thing is that it seems to be waterproof because it is hard to take off with just water. The thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't give as much volume or length as high end mascara which was slightly upsetting but then again I spent a little over a dollar on this mascara so it is good for the price.
Emily D.
Josephine, WV
I have very short lashes and need something that makes them POP is this it? I've heard good things about it. But I need more opinions