L.A. COLORS Black Mascara 4 Pcs

by L.A. COLORS

MASCARA MANIA Four unique brushes and formulas providing multiple options to get the look you want! Mega Dramatilash for maximum drama with plumping dual sided brush, HD Waterproof coats lashes with fullness that lasts, x Volume takes lashes to new...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L.A. COLORS Black Mascara 4 Pcs!
How would you rate this product?
Maryland
L.A. COLORS Black Mascara 4 Pcs uploaded by Chyna T.
I absolutely love the "defining mascara" its really pulls outs my lashes giving them a full look without any build up . it drys really quickly and doesn't bother my glasses
Hendersonvlle, NC
So I bought all four of the LA Colors mascara to try cuz hey they were $2 a piece and it never hurts to try something. Well the brushes on two of them were great, the other two were good but coulda been better. The formula on the mascaras are great cuz they do their job they lift, curl, separate and lengthen like they are supposed to. So overall they do their job and I would buy them again and recommend!