BeautyNailNail CareL.A. COLORS
Base Coat/Top Coat Treatment

L.A. Colors Base Coat/Top Coat Treatment

by L.A. COLORS

The versatile formula primes and protects nails with one easy stroke. As a base coat, it prevents nail staining and as a topcoat, it protects nail polish, leaving a high gloss finish.

DooEs this product last long?
Start your review of L.A. Colors Base Coat/Top Coat Treatment!
Jennifer H.
2,616 reviews
L.A. Colors Base Coat/Top Coat Treatment uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Underwhelmed. It goes on smoothly but does not leave a shiny coat for a top coat and as far a as a base coat it is too shiny almost.
Amaya M.
Matteson, IL
L.A. Colors Base Coat/Top Coat Treatment uploaded by Amaya M.
I love this product! It's a very simple base and top coat polish. I like it's versatility and I like to use it a lot to keep from biting my nails. It really helps my polish last for many days and even helps an easy removal. I wore it as a base coat in this cosplay picture and it still lasted. Follow me @lexiedreamstate for more cosplay pictures like this!
Lellianne C.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I am really surprised at the results of this base and top coat. For an inexpensive product, it is fairly decent and does the job. I use this frequently and have been highly satisfied with how my mani/ pedi look. It leaves your nail shiny and strong and protects the color for about a week with minimal exposure to work involving your hands.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I think my sister have this to me for Christmas. This a nice multi use product with a very low price. No, this is not the best but it does get the job done.
Emilie M.
Souderton, PA
L.A. Colors Base Coat/Top Coat Treatment uploaded by Emilie M.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
LOVE this, only a dollar & super long lasting. Use as a base coat and a lot on top to make any polish look like a gel mani. Super glossy & lovely.
Zayary S.
Brooklyn, NY
L.A. Colors Base Coat/Top Coat Treatment uploaded by Zayary S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Is useful as a base coat , no at all as a top coat because even if you wait a while to the nail polish get dry, this product move the color and get pigmented when you used as a top coat. So sincerely I don’t like it for it , and I’m not planing buy it again. As you can see my product seems dirty just because it gets color each time that I used as a top coat!
Amanda C.
HARLAN, IN
1,174 reviews
L.A. Colors Base Coat/Top Coat Treatment uploaded by Amanda C.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Works great! This la colors clear polish can be used as a base or top coat. Makes nails nice and shiny and protects the finish for a couple of weeks extending the life of my manicure. And I purchased at the dollar tree so it was very inexpensive!
Cassandra S.
Sellersville, PA
L.A. Colors Base Coat/Top Coat Treatment uploaded by Cassandra S.
I like this base/top coat because it’s cheap, always in stock wherever I’m shopping, and it gets the job done. I spend a lot on other beauty products, so I don’t tend to spend much on my nails, unless I decide to go to a salon which is super rare. But, I still get compliments on my nails all the time, thanks to cheap but effective products like this :)
Taza A.
Ontario, CA
L.A. Colors Base Coat/Top Coat Treatment uploaded by Taza A.
I like the brand because it's very inexpensive, and decent quality. Their base coat works great. It's very shiny and covers well. It's easy to find, and also looks great by itself. I'd happily recommend, and will continue to purchase.
Catherine F.
East Moline, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I Iove this base coat polish use it with all my other mail polish no matter the brand I love this base coat best one yet to use
Ask a question to the Influenster community...