L.A. Colors Baked Eye Shadow Palette Quad uploaded by Cristal M.L.A. Colors Baked Eye Shadow Palette Quad uploaded by Faith D.L.A. Colors Baked Eye Shadow Palette Quad uploaded by Lindsey H.

BY L.A. COLORS

HIGH DEF COLORS USE WET OR DRY APPLICATOR INCLUDED This chic compact of four color harmonized shades contour and highlight eyes, with intense pigments. Provides perfect payoff for a dramatic look. All day wear eyeshadow! see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I tried this a while ago and honestly it was great for an inexpensive product. I usually do my makeup dark and this was well pigmented! I love these shades. " in 18 reviews
Teresa F.
Mount Vernon, WA
I’m not a fan of L.A colors especially the lipsticks. I need to reapply or blend the eyeshadow 2-3 times to show more color I mix it with other similar colors instead. I got it as a gift so maybe I’ll purchase another product if this brand.
Kayley P.
Mansfield, MO
I bought this product a few years ago from Walmart in the color "Truffles." I like the color combination, but it is very difficult to apply. If you try it dry, it goes on too light. I'm going to try to make it into a cream and see if it goes on any better. It was fairly cheap, but I probably will not be buying it again.
Cristal M.
fillmore
Shades: FORBIDDEN & GOLDEN
They don't have the right review on these just yet on here but i recently purchased two of these at a local drugstore for only 1 dollar for both! They are very pigmented for that price! I LOVE THEM!
Jasmin B.
I have a pretty good amount of l.a. colors products. And i must say some are great and some are just ok. I actually have not tried there baked eyeshadow pallets yet but i will soon. Most of there eyeshadows are pretty pigmented and i like them. I have high end make up and low end makeup, and on the low end l.a. colors are amazing for how much you pay, so low as a $1.00 !!!!
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
This small palette is great for a smokey eye or just a brown on gold tone!! I normally use high end brands for make up but trIed this brand on a whim and was pleasantly surprised by the pigmentation and colors...GREAT PRODUCT!!!
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
These baked eyeshadows are amazing. They are just as good as the 10 dollar baked eyeshadow kits you can buy at ross or target. They are so pigmented and the color lastes all day. They are also only a dollar. The only thing that sucks is you have to leave them in a makeup bag and not carry them around because they easily come out of place and fall apart in your purse.
Dawn S.
Ladies, this palette is fantastic! The price simply rocks, and these colors last, the texture is lovely and I will be purchasing more. Blending was a dream using a brush rather than the applicator it comes with. It lasts all day and it was in the 90's yesterday, so that's huge for me, product wise!
Jennifer B.
Childersburg, AL
Really good eyeshadow I'm always looking for cheap makeup that's good and this for sure is good! It's perfect for a smoky eye and the colours go on really smooth if you haven't already got this you should I will definitely buy it again
Rose J. R.
Bronx, NY
The Cosmic baked eyeshadow quad is awesome, the perfect spring colors, I've never had to reapply and the pigmentation is very nice, and to think it's only $!.99 at my local beauty supply store. I love the lL.A. Colors cosmetics line the proof is in the many makeup tutorials I have on my youtube channel featuring L.A. Colors
Dawn S.
I'm thrilled with this brand! As a almost 51 year old grandma, the price is amazing and the quality simply nuts! (Good ;) ) I'll be getting more and super excited to try them all. Ladies of all ages should be able to play with makeup like this without breaking their piggy banks!
Vibs C.
Do you like this baked eyeshadow?
Claudia T.
When do you mostly wear eyeshadow?
Emma
How is the blend ability and pigmentation for this product? Is it chalky at all?
Grace A.
Are these hard to get onto a brush?