BY L.A. COLORS

Compliment your lipstick with our rich auto lip liners. Outline your lips or dab all over, these lip liners have all your lip needs covered. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Libby S.
Milo
This lip liner is super creamy and pigmented for its price! I got the color “Perfect Brown” and it’s actually more of a rusty red but I really like it. It feels like a high quality product even though it was only a few dollars.
Kristin B.
Enterprise
Got it on half price with a liquid lipstick. I couldn’t have asked for a better product. There was no smudging and it stayed put even when drinking and eating food. It creates full lines and is the perfect mix between firm and soft. Didn’t even dry my lips out!
Bree A.
The L.A COLORS lip liners are my favorite to wear. You can find them pretty much anywhere (CVS, Walgreen, etc) I really like how smooth they apply. There browns look really natural on me. There my favorite to pair with a clear gloss. For a natural yet shiny lip. I would recommend them.
Palm T.
Sometimes It's hot or miss when it comes to drugstore but this one did not break as much as the other automatic lip liner I've owned. So I would say this is not terrible
Angel M.
Richmond, CA
I have this product in black brown and it works perfect for my eyebrows. I highly recommend it. It also works great as a lipliner it has a cream consistency when applying.
Larrineka R.
This product is amazing to use as a lipliner and plus an eyeliner . It’s very smooth on your skin and it hasn’t even caused my face to break out . I love it !
Melissa R.
Williamsport
It goes on easily and creamy. I like to smudge my liner I don’t like harsh lines and this one smudges well.