MakeupLip MakeupLip LinerL.A. COLORS
Auto Lip Liner Pencil 566 Rose Brown

L.A. Colors Auto Lip Liner Pencil 566 Rose Brown

by L.A. COLORS

This lipliner pencil by L.A. Colors lines and fills lips beautifully. Enriched with shea butter to help nourish, moisturize & protect skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L.A. Colors Auto Lip Liner Pencil 566 Rose Brown!
Lyndsay D.
Great nude lipliner at an even better price point...one dollar! Works great. Lasts several hours. Keeps my lipstick from feathering. A must try if you are not sure what color or brand you’d like to go with. Also great for those on a budget.
Brianna B.
Mableton
The pencil was such a pretty color and it was very pigment. My favorite thing about this brand is that they have good products for a cheap price
lily R.
Sun City
Not bad lip liner. It actually last pretty long. I have yet a lip liner that doesn't smear when I eat/drink. That's my only complaint about this product.
Passion W.
Sanford
I MUST HAVE A LIP LINER like everyday PERIOD! I always keep a lip liner in my purse. This brand is very affordable so I usually purchase like 3 or 4 at a time.
Asia H.
Rochester, NY
Literally added this into my everyday routine a few weeks ago and the compliments started rolling in “omg where you going looking all good” like really??? All I had to do was add lip liner !!!! 😭
Ketsia B.
I received this as a gift and I was very satisfied with results. First it lasted most of the day. It did enhance my skin tone. Product came in regular packaging, nice. I did definitely recommend to my besties. And in fact I was complimented for my smile that day!
Sarah S.
Nevada City
Again my go to lipliner. I love the way it feels on my lips it last forever. And i absolutely love the color choices.
Wendy G.
The color is really pretty and I like the way the packaging looks. It is kind of hard to apply but that's no problem for me. The lip liner is also pretty cheap so it kind of exceeds expectations. It looks amazing with a lip gloss on top would recommend for people on budget.
Gheya A.
I very highly suggest L.A. Colors Auto Lipliners! These liners are incredibly soft and simply glide onto any surface smoothly. The colour payoff is amazing, the formula is smooth and prevents feathering, the packaging allows for precise application of the liner to a variety of lip shapes and sizes. :)

Looking for your answer?