BY L.A. COLORS

Retractable Eyeliner! Smudge proof 2 Smooth application 3 Enriched with shea butter Smudge proof and applies on smoothly to define and accentuate eyes. Enriched with shea butter to help nourish, moisturize and protect skin. Can also be used for eyebrows! see more...

• I just bought this. Any reviews?2 Answers
  • How do other LA products work with this eye liner? 3 Answers
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
Another dollar store item. It is worth the dollar. The pigment is dark which I love. I like using this for my bottom eyelid with a little bit of mascara. You could use it for your upper eyelid. Glides easily on top of eyeshadow. Last of a long time you may need to reapply at least once. Good for the price.
Olynsie M.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty good eyeliner for the affordable price it has. Comes in an array of colors but of course I love BLACK the best. Great for smudged/smoky eye looks... First application gives the best wing! Lol
Britt K.
Love this stuff. bought it from DG for part of a throw together costume. It glided on in a smooth, heavily pigmented stroke. It wasn't hard to draw with. I used a setting spray and it was still going 8 hours later.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
L.A. Colors Auto Eyeliner this is my all time favorite eyeliner it goes on smooth and stays in place and it's cheap does just as good as an expensive eye liner .
TessaWilliam E.
Orange
my first time buying and using ths auto eyeliner. Very easy to use and very afforable price too. somehow it last a little longer not sure if its waterproof but it somehow work at me.if u want bolder eyes look ths is perfect.
Taylah C.
Springville, PA
This product works well for water lines and nose lines (which is for an actor/actress to make their nose look normal on stage) I bought this at Dollar General for $1. It lasted longer than 4 hours. I would buy again.
Savannah G.
This eyeliner glides on smooth. I don't have any issues when applying. I usually only use the blackest black eyeliner but accidentally picked up the black brown one and it is still pretty dark.
Lauren P.
Granite Falls, NC
To be a $1 at the Dollar Store this eyeliner is pretty good. I use it at least a few times a week. It's pretty easy to apply and goes on smoothly for the most part. Overall it's a great deal for the product
Erica M.
I bought this liner to apply on my water line for a more dramatic look, and it failed ...i had to reaplly a few times. I ended up using iit to smudge under my lower lash ...it worked great
for that! I still wanna try to use it for my wings ...hopefully it works just as great for that
Angela B.
Goodland , KS
My 17 year old daughter and I have used this eyeliner and like it. It has great color, lasts all day and the price is amazing. It's really easy to use. We buy ours at Walmart but I think you can find it many places. We will continue to buy this product when nothing else appeals :)
Genia w.
Junction City, OR
How do other LA products work with this eye liner?
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
I just bought this. Any reviews?