BY L.A. COLORS

Retractable Eyeliner! Smudge proof 2 Smooth application 3 Enriched with shea butter Smudge proof and applies on smoothly to define and accentuate eyes. Enriched with shea butter to help nourish, moisturize and protect skin. Can also be used for eyebrows! see more...

• I just bought this. Any reviews?2 Answers
  • How do other LA products work with this eye liner? 3 Answers
Brittany F.
Jackson, TN
I love this eye liner it's really like the only one I get every time I'm in a store. Great use and it really doesn't cost that much you will get your money worth last up to 24 hours no need to reapply!
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
For $1 this is an amazing eye liner, works very well and lasts a good while. The only downside to it is it isn't as dark as you would like, you have to apply it a few times to make it dark enough.
Patrice N.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love L.A. color auto eyeliner I can't live without it it last me about 4 months and it's not expensive would recommend to friends and family
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another dollar store item. It is worth the dollar. The pigment is dark which I love. I like using this for my bottom eyelid with a little bit of mascara. You could use it for your upper eyelid. Glides easily on top of eyeshadow. Last of a long time you may need to reapply at least once. Good for the price.
Britt K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. bought it from DG for part of a throw together costume. It glided on in a smooth, heavily pigmented stroke. It wasn't hard to draw with. I used a setting spray and it was still going 8 hours later.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
L.A. Colors Auto Eyeliner this is my all time favorite eyeliner it goes on smooth and stays in place and it's cheap does just as good as an expensive eye liner .
TessaWilliam E.
Orange
my first time buying and using ths auto eyeliner. Very easy to use and very afforable price too. somehow it last a little longer not sure if its waterproof but it somehow work at me.if u want bolder eyes look ths is perfect.
Taylah C.
Springville, PA
This product works well for water lines and nose lines (which is for an actor/actress to make their nose look normal on stage) I bought this at Dollar General for $1. It lasted longer than 4 hours. I would buy again.
Savannah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner glides on smooth. I don't have any issues when applying. I usually only use the blackest black eyeliner but accidentally picked up the black brown one and it is still pretty dark.
Lauren P.
Granite Falls , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be a $1 at the Dollar Store this eyeliner is pretty good. I use it at least a few times a week. It's pretty easy to apply and goes on smoothly for the most part. Overall it's a great deal for the product
Genia w.
Junction City, OR
How do other LA products work with this eye liner?
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
I just bought this. Any reviews?