BY L.A. COLORS

Retractable Eyeliner! Smudge proof 2 Smooth application 3 Enriched with shea butter Smudge proof and applies on smoothly to define and accentuate eyes. Enriched with shea butter to help nourish, moisturize and protect skin. Can also be used for eyebrows! see more...

• I just bought this. Any reviews?2 Answers
  • How do other LA products work with this eye liner? 3 Answers
Erica M.
Erica M.
Review for: Auto Eye Liner Pencil 661 Black
I bought this liner to apply on my water line for a more dramatic look, and it failed ...i had to reaplly a few times. I ended up using iit to smudge under my lower lash ...it worked great
for that! I still wanna try to use it for my wings ...hopefully it works just as great for that
Angela B.
Angela B.
Goodland , KS
My 17 year old daughter and I have used this eyeliner and like it. It has great color, lasts all day and the price is amazing. It's really easy to use. We buy ours at Walmart but I think you can find it many places. We will continue to buy this product when nothing else appeals :)
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Jackson, TN
I love this eye liner it's really like the only one I get every time I'm in a store. Great use and it really doesn't cost that much you will get your money worth last up to 24 hours no need to reapply!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
For $1 this is an amazing eye liner, works very well and lasts a good while. The only downside to it is it isn't as dark as you would like, you have to apply it a few times to make it dark enough.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Review for: Auto Eye Liner Pencil 661 Black
Great Eyeliner! It definitely will pop any eye look. Just wish the brush tip was a little more flexible. But, I will buy again considering it is a great price!
Patrice N.
Patrice N.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love L.A. color auto eyeliner I can't live without it it last me about 4 months and it's not expensive would recommend to friends and family
Taylah C.
Taylah C.
Springville, PA
This product works well for water lines and nose lines (which is for an actor/actress to make their nose look normal on stage) I bought this at Dollar General for $1. It lasted longer than 4 hours. I would buy again.
Kizzy P.
Kizzy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liner is smooth and firm with out making it hard to work with. I use it on the waterline as close as I can get it. To high light my dark brown eyes.
TessaWilliam E.
TessaWilliam E.
Orange
my first time buying and using ths auto eyeliner. Very easy to use and very afforable price too. somehow it last a little longer not sure if its waterproof but it somehow work at me.if u want bolder eyes look ths is perfect.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner glides on smooth. I don't have any issues when applying. I usually only use the blackest black eyeliner but accidentally picked up the black brown one and it is still pretty dark.
Genia w.
Genia w.
Junction City, OR
How do other LA products work with this eye liner?
Catherine  H.
Catherine H.
Athens, GA
I just bought this. Any reviews?