L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Polish

by L.A. COLORS

#8 in Nail Art

Art Deco Nail Art allows you to do your very own custom nail design. Apply right over your existing nail color. A high quality precision brush makes nail art fast and easy.

What is your favorite color?
Can this be found anywhere else besides Amazon?
Is is quick drying??
Start your review of L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Polish!
7 days agoCambridge, WI
Forget having to buy expensive nail art brushes, the brush used in the Deco® series is wonderful for fine detail as well as larger area application. The formula is neither too thick or too thin and doesn't "bleed" into other colors very readily. It's also low-odor, which is nice for close-up work. The color range is also incredible!
8 days agoKerman, CA
L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Polish uploaded by Katie S.
I am a nail polish fanatic! I bought this L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Polish to use for nail art and small details. I like this nail polish because the brush is thin and is easy to use. I would love it even more if the brush tip was even more of a thin point, but for the price I can’t complain!
a month agoGriffin , GA
This didn’t really impress me at all, it’s basically black polish with a short striping brush in it. It definitely would be better if the brush itself was smaller and easier to handle. Can’t say that I would recommend this one.
a day ago
This is a fair price to product. There are many different colors. and I love the fine tip brush to make designs on nails. The only downside is the Polish seems to get gummy quickly. But for the price it's okay
2 months agoNew Castle, PA
Would recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to spend a ton of money on these. Dollar tree and yes they work just as good as the expensive ones and they save you money. You'll thank me later😉
17 days agoYork, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I would say I love the regular la nail polish. But this I kinda just hate the brush that comes in it after one use when I went to use it again the brush had a few flared out parts so I would say if you have them use your own nail art brushes not the one that comes with mine are pro nail art brushes and I have no problem with them.
24 days ago
L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Polish uploaded by Jackie G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this nail polish, i use it to draw designs on my acrylics and the nice slim wand makes that so easy to use an make beautiful stuff!! Anyway i would recommend this product to anyone who is interested in any nail products. Last a long time and easy to apply. Doesn't cost to much either!
2 months agoVirginia
love love love these bottles of nail art polish the brush is pretty thin which is easy for a quick design the colors do last long and they do have all kinds of colors that fits your needs black,white,silver glitter and gold Etc, you can purchase these nail polishs in your local dollartree,walmart or beautysupply store.
a month agoBattle Ground, IN
I like these and you can create cute designs with them however the consistency is somewhat watery. That’s the only thing I’d change about it. Also, sometimes you will get a messed up brush to where it’s frayed.
2 months agoBrownstown, MI
Love this black polish!! Works so well and it’s too cheap!! Can be found at dollar store. But again, yes the bottle will dry out faster than higher end products which makes me so sad ;( I heard putting a little polish remover in the bottle can help.. maybe I’ll try it one day?
Ask a question to the Influenster community...