L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Polish

Art Deco Nail Art allows you to do your very own custom nail design. Apply right over your existing nail color. A high quality precision brush makes nail art fast and easy.

How long does this product last?
I would love to test this as a reviewer.
Any tips for using this product? The brush is so long and skinny that I find it awkward for detailing.
Start your review of L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Polish!
Layna L.
Detroit, MI
L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Polish uploaded by Layna L.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I love using this since I am no where near a nail artist or any kind of artist for that matter😂 I find these at my local Dollar Tree so I can make cute quick designs Colors Art Deco Nail Art Polish that look nice without costing a arm and a leg! I will buy more colors just to keep things interesting ❤️
shanti C.
Bronx, NY
L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Polish uploaded by shanti C.
First off, can we talk about how much I paid for this? $1 ....YES! Dollar tree has these in multiple colors! I have more but I chose to share this one only haha Tell a friend to tell another friend..do NOT sleep on Dollar tree 🔥
Lellianne C.
Excellent product for nail art. The fine tip is great for precision when it comes to creating intricate nail designs. I’d love to have all the colors.
Caryn O.
Rahway, NJ
L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Polish uploaded by Caryn O.
These are great to make some fun details to your nail polish! The brush is long and thin which makes for easy control! I absolutely love these! I have tons of colors! The only thing is I find after a few uses they get thick. But nothing a lil nail polish remover can’t out!
Yaritza V.
Laredo, TX
L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Polish uploaded by Yaritza V.
I like how this polish has a thin applicator and it works really well when you are trying to do some type of letter or simple drawing in your nail, I’ve had this for a while and it’s really affordable and Lon lasting. Although you really have to take care of when you inserted on it’s container
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
This L.A. colors polish is great and has a very tiny and thin applicator to make it easy to use, u can create the straightest of lines or even curves , this give you the ability to be so creative with your nails !
Anna H.
Moscow, ID
This was so easy to use to make designs on my nails. The black is really tinted so you don’t have to worry about putting two coats on for designs. It dries fairly quickly. It’s easy to look up design online and try to copy them.
Shaunda F.
Vermilion , OH
L.a colours polish the stripers are OK but I wish they were a little bit thicker the formula that they have is a little runny and can mess up your artwork.
Ashley W.
Wheeling, WV
Absolutely love them I have them for when I want a design on my nail and I want a splash of color they green doesn't work every good on black though
Jon-e X.
Waimea, HI
The brush was too long and the polish seemed to thick and became gloppy as I tried making designs. I think it depends on how good you are at making nail art for me it wasn't easy to use.