BeautyNailNail CareL.A. COLORS
5 Pcs Nail Art Nail Deco Nail Lacquer Nail Polish Baby Pink

L.A. Colors 5 Pcs Nail Art Nail Deco Nail Lacquer Nail Polish Baby Pink

by L.A. COLORS

Nail art allows you to do your very own custom nail design. Apply right over your existing nail color. A high quality precision brush makes nail art fast and easy. Precision brush custom designs fast and easy pack of 5.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L.A. Colors 5 Pcs Nail Art Nail Deco Nail Lacquer Nail Polish Baby Pink!
Elsie C.
This color didn’t work well barely showed up, smelled really bad, I don’t recommend this.
Brooke W.
Melbourne, FL
Love love love! Especially this color! So beautiful and I will always love this if I do my own!
Dejoane B.
Union City
I really liked the pink. It looks exactly how it looks in the bottle. It’s a good color to match with pretty much any base color that you use.
Alyssa L.
Oxford, NJ
Yes i I was thinking maybe you would have it in a bit later today and then i asked everyone i can do the stuff and we have no
Alexis L.
This nail polish is very good for really small details and designs on your nails. This is my first time buying this product. Something that I would change about this product is if it had a stronger brush. When I used this the brush got worn down quickly. I still would recommend this product to other people that like to put small designs on there nails.
Mariana L.
Edinburg, TX
If you are a beginner and you don’t want to buy line brushes these nail polishes are for you!! The color is always very vibrant and they are super easy to use. The brush is very thin and makes application very easy.
noryeliss M.
left my nails looking stunning although i personally rather get them done at the nail salon !
fiona H.
Glenolden
this thin tip on this product makes it really so much easier to do art on my nails which i really love to do
Rocio M.
L.A. Colors 5 Pcs Nail Art Nail Deco Nail Lacquer Nail Polish Baby Pink uploaded by Rocio M.
Este esmalte es uno de mis favoritos para hacer decoraciones a mis uñas, porque trae el pincel Super delgadito que me ayuda a poder hacer trazos Super finos y a crear formas increíbles 🥰me encanta los recomiendo mucho♥️♥️♥️♥️🥰🥰
Diana Iveth V.
Guadalajara
Me gustan los colores pasteles. El esmalte es bueno, pero a veces tarda mucho en secar y eso no me gusta. El color me gusta como queda.

Looking for your answer?