BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

Adriana A.
Cute!

Los colores de esta paleta son muy lindos, pero poco duraderos. No pigmentan demasiado. Tampoco se puede exigir mucho por el precio.

Recomiendo para iluminar un poco
Penelope H.
Venezuela; Caracas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Los colores de estas sombras son tsn versátiles que te permiten realizar diferentes maquillaje usando solo una paleta
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are awful and couldn't get them to blend. There is ton of fall out and is not pigmentation. I did try to work with it and build it up but they got really muddy. Save your money.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do really like LA color cosmetics I love their eyeshadows they're very soft and pigmented the very affordable they're just really gorgeous eyeshadows I would definitely recommend to anybody that's a make up lover on a budget like myself
Amnelbis C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love these colors... Looks great in my face! #shimmer #Sweet I Love it! the Metallics colours. I was using it almost everyday.
Jenna d.
Princeton, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly hate this product it is horrible and I feel bad for saying that but I honestly don't like this product it's no pigmented it doesn't spot wasn't and I have to dig into the product to get stuff out and I sadly wouldn't bout this again even though it is very affordable
Maybelline c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Las sombras de ojos son cosméticos que se aplica en los párpados y debajo de las cejas. Comúnmente se utilizan para darles tonalidades y luz a los ojos, proveen profundidad y dimensión a los ojos, complementan el color de los mismos, o simplemente atraen la atención. Existe en diferentes colores y texturas. Generalmente están hechos de polvos, pero pueden encontrarse en forma de líquido, de lápiz o de mousse.
Estas Sombras de L.A COLORS me encantan, traen 5 tonos y poseen un aplicador dual. ¿Por qué me encantan? Sus tonos audaces ¡brillantes! Metalizadas en colores intensos! Te invitan a crear un look perfecto, de mas esta decirles que sus ingredientes son de calidad garantizada, son duraderas
jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love.This.pallet and.tend.to buy a couple.At.a time . It.has great pigment . It does.seem to lighten up over.the course.of.the day but for.the price.I love.it . Smooth and.good.texture.
Jessica C.
Easy to use and color went on perfect! I use it any chance I get. Need to buy a new one, I absolutely love it!
Kelsey E.
Elkhorn, NE
These do not compare to ELF or Wet & Wild. They are cheap but not very pigmented or bendable which matters.
Maria Q.
Are the colors matte?
Michelle I.
Blythe, CA
I have never tried this brand...how is the pigmentation?
Nina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to know if this shadow palette is pigmented and long lasting? i really hate when I apply the shadows and leave all my face full of dust
Natasha S.
How does these eyeshadows compare to a brand like wet n wild?
Hannah D.
Canyon Cntry, CA
How long do these colors last?