BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

Jenna d.
Princeton, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly hate this product it is horrible and I feel bad for saying that but I honestly don't like this product it's no pigmented it doesn't spot wasn't and I have to dig into the product to get stuff out and I sadly wouldn't bout this again even though it is very affordable
Nicole H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a big fan of these at all. The colors are pretty, but the pigment is bad. These can be purchased at any drugstore and the price is cheap. It's just too glittery for me. I recommend a better brand such as NYX.
Philicia S.
Pelham, AL
I am not a fan of any of the LA brand eyeshadow products. They are super cheap and can be bought at basically any dollar store. The pigment in these shadows just are very sub par in my opinion. I wouldn't recommend. Spending a few more dollars on a better product like NYX is worth your money.
This product is terrible the shadow is not pigmented and very patchy I will never use or buy it again and the packaging was damaged when I received it.
Karla P.
San Luis Potosí
¿Es de buena pigmentación? La tengo en ammunition y la sobra vuela y mancha toda mi cara.
Jessica B.
I have this and it doesn't work very well. I can't get enough on my eyelid to be able to see the color :(
Taylor M.
Flint, MI
Colors are bland and doesn't blend like it should so hard trying to do a smokey eye with this crap!! I do not recommend this unless you like a mess on your eye!!
Andria P.
Arlington , MA
NO just NO! These I purchased from shop miss a.com they stink. They swatch well but all blend into a mess on the eyelids. Don't waste your money
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are awful and couldn't get them to blend. There is ton of fall out and is not pigmentation. I did try to work with it and build it up but they got really muddy. Save your money.
Kelsey E.
Elkhorn, NE
These do not compare to ELF or Wet & Wild. They are cheap but not very pigmented or bendable which matters.
Maria Q.
Are the colors matte?
Michelle I.
Blythe, CA
I have never tried this brand...how is the pigmentation?
Nina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to know if this shadow palette is pigmented and long lasting? i really hate when I apply the shadows and leave all my face full of dust
Natasha S.
How does these eyeshadows compare to a brand like wet n wild?
Hannah D.
Canyon Cntry, CA
How long do these colors last?