BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

Dulce H.
I haven't tried it. But I so love the colors and do love the matelic colors more. I really don't care about brand or labels all the matters is quality and if the colors are beautiful
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I love these! They’re really inexpensive and super buttery. They blend out really well and the pigmentation is mind blowing! I’ve used these many times - in many different shades. I would definitely recommend these! They’re great!
BeautyByZully V.
Seaford, DE
Es un producto economico pero tiene buena pignentacion. Si polvea un poco pero es algo trabajable y difumina muy bien
Amnelbis C.
I Love these colors... Looks great in my face! #shimmer #Sweet I Love it! the Metallics colours. I was using it almost everyday.
Maybelline c.
Las sombras de ojos son cosméticos que se aplica en los párpados y debajo de las cejas. Comúnmente se utilizan para darles tonalidades y luz a los ojos, proveen profundidad y dimensión a los ojos, complementan el color de los mismos, o simplemente atraen la atención. Existe en diferentes colores y texturas. Generalmente están hechos de polvos, pero pueden encontrarse en forma de líquido, de lápiz o de mousse.
Estas Sombras de L.A COLORS me encantan, traen 5 tonos y poseen un aplicador dual. ¿Por qué me encantan? Sus tonos audaces ¡brillantes! Metalizadas en colores intensos! Te invitan a crear un look perfecto, de mas esta decirles que sus ingredientes son de calidad garantizada, son duraderas
jessica M.
I love.This.pallet and.tend.to buy a couple.At.a time . It.has great pigment . It does.seem to lighten up over.the course.of.the day but for.the price.I love.it . Smooth and.good.texture.
Jessica C.
Easy to use and color went on perfect! I use it any chance I get. Need to buy a new one, I absolutely love it!
Rose R.
The colors are beautiful, I've seen so many palettes of this line from L.A Colors in differents 5 set shades.
I've bought two of these palettes "Wine and Roses" and "Tea Time" (my fav).
Tea time have beautiful warm shades and I think this palette is more pigmented vs the W&R (it have cute wine or purple or granate colors and a super beauty pearl shade I've use for highlight).
I bought these for about 3.00$
Are very good palettes for achieve diary looks, affordable, inexpensive... easy to blend.
I recommend Tea Time if you love warm tones like me 😍 and wear soft looks (The gold metallic shade stay in your eyelids EVERYDAY without primer). Or if your are beginning in the makeup world and don't want to spend so much money in L.A. Colors 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow, Wine and Roses, .26 oz
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
I love this but I have to repurchase it's just to old & I really got alot of use out of it very pigmented shimmers highly recommend.
Sidney S.
Laceys Spring, AL
I got this eyeshadow palette at Dollar tree I was shocked lol. But with a little bit of elf primer it has really good pigment.
Maria Q.
Are the colors matte?
Michelle I.
Blythe, CA
I have never tried this brand...how is the pigmentation?
Nina S.
I want to know if this shadow palette is pigmented and long lasting? i really hate when I apply the shadows and leave all my face full of dust
Natasha S.
How does these eyeshadows compare to a brand like wet n wild?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
How long do these colors last?