BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

Lovely P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of he best cheapest eyeshadow ever, but it's pigmented and easy to blend!
Tara P.
They are pretty good but not the best quality for your money. I found it faded...
Lilibeth G.
Me parece una gran paleta con colores esenciales aunque no pigmente muy bien
Andria P.
Arlington , MA
NO just NO! These I purchased from shop miss a.com they stink. They swatch well but all blend into a mess on the eyelids. Don't waste your money
Amber B.
Union City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the colors and the payoff and the price is very affordable plus they are easy to blend and shimmery
Melody H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really just do not like these. Even when using a primer these seemed to wear off fast. Not worth the money in my opinion.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For someone on a budget these are great!! They offer many bright colors that make your eyes pop while you may need to re-apply it's very,very affordable for anyone's budget!!! I have almost every one they make!
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX
Is an okay product, but does not last as long. I say purchase if your looking for less expensive item
Anna H.
Woodbridge, VA
This palette is great for someone on a budget! It has awesome neutral colors. I use an E.L.F primer with it and it lasts all day long.
Hillary H.
Ooltewah, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally this was not my favorite. I got this as a stocking stuffer and i may have used it two or three times. Theres not much pigmentation to the shadows, and they wear off very quickly even with a primer. If your looking for something inexpensive, this is an okay product.
Maria Q.
Are the colors matte?
Michelle I.
Blythe, CA
I have never tried this brand...how is the pigmentation?
Nina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to know if this shadow palette is pigmented and long lasting? i really hate when I apply the shadows and leave all my face full of dust
Natasha S.
How does these eyeshadows compare to a brand like wet n wild?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
How long do these colors last?