BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

Valyndra A.
Mannford, OK
Love the fact that they are so cheap and have a great pigment in color. And it last for a while. ((:
kelley k.
Plantsville , CT
Great price but it tends to run a little on my skin. It could be because I have oily to combo skin
Fernanda C.

the best shadows that you could have, I love itttt🙌🏻🙌🏻
and the colors are perfect all skin tones💪🏻
Rosaura T.
Kenilworth, NJ
Cute eyeshadow color. Cheap and available at cvs or most drugstores sell it. I bought mine at cvs..
Jess M.
El Dorado Hills, CA
Love this eyeshadow pallet. It is really good for everyday use. I use this pallet almost everyday.
Ayanna C.
These pallettes are really good. I like it so much. these colors are good with any skin shade. 😊😊
Katie B.
I got these as a sample and i love every color the make me look and feel sexy i would recommend
kathy m.
Palmdale, CA
Great pigment, the colors are the best can do alot of looks from this, blends out smoothy!
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
Love the colors the pigment is awesome and they are very neutral can wear almost every day
Karen S.
Mcallen, TX
So how much is this product ? and does it work good. I have been wanting to get it any help
Maria Q.
Are the colors matte?
Michelle I.
Blythe, CA
I have never tried this brand...how is the pigmentation?
Nina S.
I want to know if this shadow palette is pigmented and long lasting? i really hate when I apply the shadows and leave all my face full of dust
Natasha S.
How does these eyeshadows compare to a brand like wet n wild?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
How long do these colors last?