BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

• How long do these colors last when applied? Are they also good to...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentacion of this eyeshadows?? Are they beautiful??1 Answers
  • How is the texture of that palette?Be the first to answer!
Valyndra A.
Valyndra A.
Mannford, OK
Love the fact that they are so cheap and have a great pigment in color. And it last for a while. ((:
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Quincy, KY
I didn't really care for this. It didn't stay on with primer, and it wasn't as pigmented as I thought it was. Now if your looking to get this for a pre teen the colors would be great.
Fernanda C.
Fernanda C.

the best shadows that you could have, I love itttt🙌🏻🙌🏻
and the colors are perfect all skin tones💪🏻
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH
Really love this shadow it's very pigmented and the colors show up great. Very affordable too. I was surprised at how well it went on. I love this eyeshadow and I definitely recommend it. Looks good with green eyes
luz maria m.
luz maria m.
Aurora, CO
Los colores que maneja esta paleta me encantan la pigmentación es buena y el precio es muy accesible 😄
kelley k.
kelley k.
Plantsville, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great price but it tends to run a little on my skin. It could be because I have oily to combo skin
Mindy O.
Mindy O.
Slagle , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad for the price I have to say! The pigment was there. If you want a little more, just spray some fix plus on your brush and bam! Me likey :)
Oriana R.
Oriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was quite excited when I bought this palette of shadows but at the time of testing I must say that I was a little disappointed, I thought they would be a little more pigmented and besides that they run pretty easy. It is practical to get us out of trouble because it has neutral colors, however I do not use it on special occasions because it is not durable.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a big fan of these at all. The colors are pretty, but the pigment is bad. These can be purchased at any drugstore and the price is cheap. It's just too glittery for me. I recommend a better brand such as NYX.
Daphnie B.
Daphnie B.
Sanford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
La colors is good for a cheap brand but their eye shadows have never been my favorite 😞 this one I got is not impressive but I still give it three stars because it's sooo cheap 😊
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Are the colors matte?
Michelle I.
Michelle I.
Blythe, CA
I have never tried this brand...how is the pigmentation?
Nina S.
Nina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to know if this shadow palette is pigmented and long lasting? i really hate when I apply the shadows and leave all my face full of dust
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
How does these eyeshadows compare to a brand like wet n wild?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Canyon Cntry, CA
How long do these colors last?