BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

Kelsey E.
Elkhorn, NE
These do not compare to ELF or Wet & Wild. They are cheap but not very pigmented or bendable which matters.
Karen U.
Norcross, GA
I love these colors especially when going out on a date or something it makes your face look more stunning.
Julia M.
Not a huge fan of this eyeshadow palette, I found it's not buttery or smooth to apply and lacks pigment.
Amber B.
Union City, OH
Love the colors and the payoff and the price is very affordable plus they are easy to blend and shimmery
Jessica B.
I have this and it doesn't work very well. I can't get enough on my eyelid to be able to see the color :(
Allison C.
Affordable and convenient to purchase. Lasts a long time and doesn't take much to give you a pop of color
luz maria m.
Aurora, CO
Los colores que maneja esta paleta me encantan la pigmentación es buena y el precio es muy accesible 😄
Crystal T.
Mexico, NY
This eyeshadow is pretty pigmented for being as cheap as it is. I would definitely use again & again
Kaitlin H.
Kingsport, TN
Such a great pallet! I have the very same one at home and it makes me very happy. Easy to blend too!
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX
Is an okay product, but does not last as long. I say purchase if your looking for less expensive item
Maria Q.
Are the colors matte?
Michelle I.
Blythe, CA
I have never tried this brand...how is the pigmentation?
Nina S.
I want to know if this shadow palette is pigmented and long lasting? i really hate when I apply the shadows and leave all my face full of dust
Natasha S.
How does these eyeshadows compare to a brand like wet n wild?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
How long do these colors last?