BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

• How long do these colors last when applied? Are they also good to...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentacion of this eyeshadows?? Are they beautiful??1 Answers
  • How is the texture of that palette?Be the first to answer!
Katie B.
Katie B.
I got these as a sample and i love every color the make me look and feel sexy i would recommend
Bella C.
Bella C.
Richmond, TX
I'm obsessed with this palette LA colors has stepped it up! The colors are beautiful and the pigmentation is great. Some colors don't give you a color pay off as well as others but it's nothing adding a little more product can't fix.
Kerry H.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Really like these shadows. They have good pigmentation and are very easy to find and affordable! The colors are all so beautiful and look great on every skin tone!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Milwaukee, WI
These eyeshadows are a 3 star for me! It gives a good glitter affect in the eye but it's not very pigmented. It's a great value! So it's good pricing and alright glitter. ūüĎćūüŹľ
This product is terrible the shadow is not pigmented and very patchy I will never use or buy it again and the packaging was damaged when I received it.
Karen U.
Karen U.
Norcross, GA
I love these colors especially when going out on a date or something it makes your face look more stunning.
Lidane N.
Lidane N.
San Diego, CA
For the price, it's a great palette especially since you can get this in some places for $1. That said, you shouldn't expect the same kind of quality as higher end shadows. Most of the colors are beautifully pigmented but you'll need to take some time to properly blend the shadows
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Willmar , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great palette. Very happy with the pigment and how easily the shawdows go on. They also stay on all day and blend out. They're not streaky at all. This palette is available so many places! I'd definitely pick this product up again.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Woodbridge, VA
This palette is great for someone on a budget! It has awesome neutral colors. I use an E.L.F primer with it and it lasts all day long.
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Kingsport, TN
Such a great pallet! I have the very same one at home and it makes me very happy. Easy to blend too!
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Are the colors matte?
Michelle I.
Michelle I.
Blythe, CA
I have never tried this brand...how is the pigmentation?
Nina S.
Nina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to know if this shadow palette is pigmented and long lasting? i really hate when I apply the shadows and leave all my face full of dust
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
How does these eyeshadows compare to a brand like wet n wild?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Canyon Cntry, CA
How long do these colors last?