BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

• How long do these colors last when applied? Are they also good to...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentacion of this eyeshadows?? Are they beautiful??1 Answers
  • How is the texture of that palette?Be the first to answer!
Karen S.
Karen S.
Mcallen, TX
So how much is this product ? and does it work good. I have been wanting to get it any help
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA
I recently purchased this at a Family Dollar and I really didn't like it not very pigmented, I wouldn't recommend these La color eyeshadows
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX
Is an okay product, but does not last as long. I say purchase if your looking for less expensive item
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
La colors are a very good and decent drug store brand. It is affordable and the quality of their products are awesome for so little money
Jeanine M.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
For someone on a budget these are great!! They offer many bright colors that make your eyes pop while you may need to re-apply it's very,very affordable for anyone's budget!!! I have almost every one they make!
Very surprised how great this eyeshadow worked. It blended very well and is a great one to make your eyes really pop!
Melody H.
Melody H.
I really just do not like these. Even when using a primer these seemed to wear off fast. Not worth the money in my opinion.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Union City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the colors and the payoff and the price is very affordable plus they are easy to blend and shimmery
Julia M.
Julia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan of this eyeshadow palette, I found it's not buttery or smooth to apply and lacks pigment.
Tara P.
Tara P.
They are pretty good but not the best quality for your money. I found it faded...
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Are the colors matte?
Michelle I.
Michelle I.
Blythe, CA
I have never tried this brand...how is the pigmentation?
Nina S.
Nina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to know if this shadow palette is pigmented and long lasting? i really hate when I apply the shadows and leave all my face full of dust
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
How does these eyeshadows compare to a brand like wet n wild?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Canyon Cntry, CA
How long do these colors last?