BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

Tasha M.
Bronx, NY
This pallete in my opinion has a great mix of shades. They combined a few neutral colors with more out-there colors to form a great little 6 color pallete. I have to say, I wasn't a big fan of the 90's eyeshadow smell. You might not be, but I don't really like products that smell bad, or weird, especially if I'm gonna put it on my eyes, one of the most sensitive areas of the face. But even though I didn't love the smell, I didn't find that it irritated my skin, and the pigmentation was pretty good. Didn't love the pigmentation from the yellowy gold shade and the light champaney shade (Top and bottom colors on the far left), but considering that this whole pallete was very afforable, I'd recommend you to give it a go!
julia h.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheap and works just as well as highend makeup. Itbnot verry pigmrnted but blends easy and you can rock these eyeshadow as a rbrry day look
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow that is pretty cheap and actually goes on smooth and the colors I just love how they pop and bring out my eyes.
Jess M.
El Dorado Hills, CA
Love this eyeshadow pallet. It is really good for everyday use. I use this pallet almost everyday.
Lovely P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of he best cheapest eyeshadow ever, but it's pigmented and easy to blend!
sara s.
The eye shadow pallette could be a little more pigmented, and stay a little longer during the day. I actually LOVE these colors though. Looks great for a smokey eye, or even just a simple dark fall color.

However, I do wish that the colors wet were a little easier to apply. As I have oily skin, the makeup creased during the day.
Wesal A.
Winnetka, CA
I love these colors perfect for smokey eye and keepin it nude and natural these are my usual to go colors for every look
Kiana M.
Fairfield , CA
I always see these at target and I wanna try these pretty eyeshadow. I usually don't use eyeshadow but these colors look very pigmented.
Andrea A.
It doesn't seems as pigmented in the eyes as it seems on the pallete but it does a pretty decent job. It has a pretty soft and creamy formula. It may be a nice option for a settle highlight. Overall I think it's not that bad of a product.
Jessica B.
I have this and it doesn't work very well. I can't get enough on my eyelid to be able to see the color :(
Maria Q.
Are the colors matte?
Michelle I.
Blythe, CA
I have never tried this brand...how is the pigmentation?
Nina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to know if this shadow palette is pigmented and long lasting? i really hate when I apply the shadows and leave all my face full of dust
Natasha S.
How does these eyeshadows compare to a brand like wet n wild?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
How long do these colors last?