BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA
I recently purchased this at a Family Dollar and I really didn't like it not very pigmented, I wouldn't recommend these La color eyeshadows
julia h.
Denver, CO
Cheap and works just as well as highend makeup. Itbnot verry pigmrnted but blends easy and you can rock these eyeshadow as a rbrry day look
Katherine C.
La colors are a very good and decent drug store brand. It is affordable and the quality of their products are awesome for so little money
Kiana M.
Fairfield , CA
I always see these at target and I wanna try these pretty eyeshadow. I usually don't use eyeshadow but these colors look very pigmented.
Anna H.
Woodbridge, VA
This palette is great for someone on a budget! It has awesome neutral colors. I use an E.L.F primer with it and it lasts all day long.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
I love this but I have to repurchase it's just to old & I really got alot of use out of it very pigmented shimmers highly recommend.
Michelle T.
These eye shadows were really great & affordable when I was learning how to apply eyeshadows. But takes a lot of piling on shadow
Sidney S.
Laceys Spring, AL
I got this eyeshadow palette at Dollar tree I was shocked lol. But with a little bit of elf primer it has really good pigment.
nicki s.
Vardaman, MS
Don't like these. Rub off very easily and always get in my eyes. These where my stater from when I first started wear makeup
Melody H.
I really just do not like these. Even when using a primer these seemed to wear off fast. Not worth the money in my opinion.
Maria Q.
Are the colors matte?
Michelle I.
Blythe, CA
I have never tried this brand...how is the pigmentation?
Nina S.
I want to know if this shadow palette is pigmented and long lasting? i really hate when I apply the shadows and leave all my face full of dust
Natasha S.
How does these eyeshadows compare to a brand like wet n wild?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
How long do these colors last?