BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

DeAnna C.
Sulphur Springs, TX
Not bad for the price.. But definitely use an eyeshadow primer with these. The texture is nice and they go on pretty smooth.
nicki s.
Vardaman, MS
Don't like these. Rub off very easily and always get in my eyes. These where my stater from when I first started wear makeup
Phyllis w.
Kansas City, MO
I use this product and love it This eyeshadow stays on all day and goes on very sleek and smooth. I would recommend this.
Wesal A.
Winnetka, CA
I love these colors perfect for smokey eye and keepin it nude and natural these are my usual to go colors for every look
Aleyah L.
You can find this at the dollar store and it is very inexpensive!! It's a very good product and it pops on your eyelid.
BeautyByZully V.
Seaford, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es un producto economico pero tiene buena pignentacion. Si polvea un poco pero es algo trabajable y difumina muy bien
Very surprised how great this eyeshadow worked. It blended very well and is a great one to make your eyes really pop!
Trude M.
Kearny, NJ
Love these! The finish is long lasting and pigmented. I've used other metallics in the past & this was my favorite.
Jessica C.
Easy to use and color went on perfect! I use it any chance I get. Need to buy a new one, I absolutely love it!
Joely I.
Norwood, PA
Works very well for the price. The pigments are nice, smooth application. Very sparkley & has a lot of fall out
Maria Q.
Are the colors matte?
Michelle I.
Blythe, CA
I have never tried this brand...how is the pigmentation?
Nina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to know if this shadow palette is pigmented and long lasting? i really hate when I apply the shadows and leave all my face full of dust
Natasha S.
How does these eyeshadows compare to a brand like wet n wild?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
How long do these colors last?