BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

• How long do these colors last when applied? Are they also good to...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentacion of this eyeshadows?? Are they beautiful??1 Answers
  • How is the texture of that palette?Be the first to answer!
Ayanna C.
Ayanna C.
These pallettes are really good. I like it so much. these colors are good with any skin shade. 😊😊
Dulce L.
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eyeshadow are very pigmented , it's so crazy because they are really cheap & they actually work so well when you blend them in , I have a lot of l.a colors eyeshadows & I love them, I always try to keep buying new ones because they are really affordable!
sara s.
sara s.
The eye shadow pallette could be a little more pigmented, and stay a little longer during the day. I actually LOVE these colors though. Looks great for a smokey eye, or even just a simple dark fall color.

However, I do wish that the colors wet were a little easier to apply. As I have oily skin, the makeup creased during the day.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eye shadows were really great & affordable when I was learning how to apply eyeshadows. But takes a lot of piling on shadow
Very surprised how great this eyeshadow worked. It blended very well and is a great one to make your eyes really pop!
Wesal A.
Wesal A.
Winnetka, CA
I love these colors perfect for smokey eye and keepin it nude and natural these are my usual to go colors for every look
Aleyah L.
Aleyah L.
You can find this at the dollar store and it is very inexpensive!! It's a very good product and it pops on your eyelid.
Lilibeth G.
Lilibeth G.
Me parece una gran paleta con colores esenciales aunque no pigmente muy bien
Allison C.
Allison C.
Affordable and convenient to purchase. Lasts a long time and doesn't take much to give you a pop of color
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
These pallets are amazing especially for people with medium or dark skin it depends!
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Are the colors matte?
Michelle I.
Michelle I.
Blythe, CA
I have never tried this brand...how is the pigmentation?
Nina S.
Nina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to know if this shadow palette is pigmented and long lasting? i really hate when I apply the shadows and leave all my face full of dust
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
How does these eyeshadows compare to a brand like wet n wild?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Canyon Cntry, CA
How long do these colors last?