BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

Jody M.
This brand just isn't a great product. The price is low so I would think that's why. I don't care for the colors and the product gets on my face when applying.
Juniris D.
Well they are not my favorites , you really would need a good primer because the colors aren't very pigmented , the price is good but I didn't like these
This product is terrible the shadow is not pigmented and very patchy I will never use or buy it again and the packaging was damaged when I received it.
Haley R.
This pallete is very good. The colors are very pretty. The value is good. Not pricey. Easy to blend and apply. Beginners can use. My eye color is blue.
Destiny H.
Chicago
This pallet is so amazing it's so cheap and the color are beautiful they stay on all day without creasing it's amazing I'm def going to by this again
Camila F.
Cape Coral, FL
It's a great combination of shades, it's not the most pigmented but it has a good pigmentation, my only issue with this is that is a little bit dusty
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow that is pretty cheap and actually goes on smooth and the colors I just love how they pop and bring out my eyes.
Mindy O.
Leesville , LA
Not bad for the price I have to say! The pigment was there. If you want a little more, just spray some fix plus on your brush and bam! Me likey :)
Andria P.
Arlington , MA
NO just NO! These I purchased from shop miss a.com they stink. They swatch well but all blend into a mess on the eyelids. Don't waste your money
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
I love LA COLORS 5 color eyeshadows. The colors complement each other very well and last all day with little to no smudging or smearing. ūüíēūüíĖūüíē
Maria Q.
Are the colors matte?
Michelle I.
Blythe, CA
I have never tried this brand...how is the pigmentation?
Nina S.
I want to know if this shadow palette is pigmented and long lasting? i really hate when I apply the shadows and leave all my face full of dust
Natasha S.
How does these eyeshadows compare to a brand like wet n wild?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
How long do these colors last?