BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

Maria G.
Milwaukee, WI
These eyeshadows are a 3 star for me! It gives a good glitter affect in the eye but it's not very pigmented. It's a great value! So it's good pricing and alright glitter. 👍🏼
Stephanie R.
Quincy, KY
I didn't really care for this. It didn't stay on with primer, and it wasn't as pigmented as I thought it was. Now if your looking to get this for a pre teen the colors would be great.
Andrea A.
It doesn't seems as pigmented in the eyes as it seems on the pallete but it does a pretty decent job. It has a pretty soft and creamy formula. It may be a nice option for a settle highlight. Overall I think it's not that bad of a product.
Addy C.
Bridgewater, NJ
Very surprisingly pigmented and I am very pleased! For the price I am very impressed! It has some dupe shades in there which is awesome! It is very easy to apply, feel like butter! I would def buy again!
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Really like these shadows. They have good pigmentation and are very easy to find and affordable! The colors are all so beautiful and look great on every skin tone!
Taylor M.
Flint, MI
Colors are bland and doesn't blend like it should so hard trying to do a smokey eye with this crap!! I do not recommend this unless you like a mess on your eye!!
Makalia L.
Newport News, VA
This is a good little pallet for the price. It blends pretty good and easy to apply. There is room for improvement but I am pretty impressed my la colors and has a great price and I wouldn't buy again if it came down to t but over okay
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
• The pigment to these shadows are pretty good . You can buy these at Walmart or your local beauty supply store. Using a eye primer makes the colors even more pretty
Yvette R.
Dallas, TX
I love love love la colors! I love that they are inexpensive. Some pallets come very pigmented while others u can build up. But very affordable for beginners.
Kristen H.
Judsonia, AR
This brand is great on my wallet. The only thing is they do not last as long. I have to use a name brand primer to get these colors to stay on all day at work.
Maria Q.
Are the colors matte?
Michelle I.
Blythe, CA
I have never tried this brand...how is the pigmentation?
Nina S.
I want to know if this shadow palette is pigmented and long lasting? i really hate when I apply the shadows and leave all my face full of dust
Natasha S.
How does these eyeshadows compare to a brand like wet n wild?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
How long do these colors last?