BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Really like these shadows. They have good pigmentation and are very easy to find and affordable! The colors are all so beautiful and look great on every skin tone!
Taylor M.
Flint, MI
Colors are bland and doesn't blend like it should so hard trying to do a smokey eye with this crap!! I do not recommend this unless you like a mess on your eye!!
Makalia L.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good little pallet for the price. It blends pretty good and easy to apply. There is room for improvement but I am pretty impressed my la colors and has a great price and I wouldn't buy again if it came down to t but over okay
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
• The pigment to these shadows are pretty good . You can buy these at Walmart or your local beauty supply store. Using a eye primer makes the colors even more pretty
Jody M.
This brand just isn't a great product. The price is low so I would think that's why. I don't care for the colors and the product gets on my face when applying.
Yvette R.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love la colors! I love that they are inexpensive. Some pallets come very pigmented while others u can build up. But very affordable for beginners.
Kristen H.
Judsonia, AR
This brand is great on my wallet. The only thing is they do not last as long. I have to use a name brand primer to get these colors to stay on all day at work.
Juniris D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well they are not my favorites , you really would need a good primer because the colors aren't very pigmented , the price is good but I didn't like these
Haley R.
This pallete is very good. The colors are very pretty. The value is good. Not pricey. Easy to blend and apply. Beginners can use. My eye color is blue.
This product is terrible the shadow is not pigmented and very patchy I will never use or buy it again and the packaging was damaged when I received it.
Maria Q.
Are the colors matte?
Michelle I.
Blythe, CA
I have never tried this brand...how is the pigmentation?
Nina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to know if this shadow palette is pigmented and long lasting? i really hate when I apply the shadows and leave all my face full of dust
Natasha S.
How does these eyeshadows compare to a brand like wet n wild?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
How long do these colors last?