BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

• How long do these colors last when applied? Are they also good to...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentacion of this eyeshadows?? Are they beautiful??1 Answers
  • How is the texture of that palette?Be the first to answer!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are awful and couldn't get them to blend. There is ton of fall out and is not pigmentation. I did try to work with it and build it up but they got really muddy. Save your money.
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Chattanooga, TN
Personally this was not my favorite. I got this as a stocking stuffer and i may have used it two or three times. Theres not much pigmentation to the shadows, and they wear off very quickly even with a primer. If your looking for something inexpensive, this is an okay product.
Sidney S.
Sidney S.
Laceys Spring, AL
I got this eyeshadow palette at Dollar tree I was shocked lol. But with a little bit of elf primer it has really good pigment.
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this but I have to repurchase it's just to old & I really got alot of use out of it very pigmented shimmers highly recommend.
Kelsey E.
Kelsey E.
Orange City, IA
These do not compare to ELF or Wet & Wild. They are cheap but not very pigmented or bendable which matters.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Easy to use and color went on perfect! I use it any chance I get. Need to buy a new one, I absolutely love it!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Flint, MI
Colors are bland and doesn't blend like it should so hard trying to do a smokey eye with this crap!! I do not recommend this unless you like a mess on your eye!!
Makalia L.
Makalia L.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good little pallet for the price. It blends pretty good and easy to apply. There is room for improvement but I am pretty impressed my la colors and has a great price and I wouldn't buy again if it came down to t but over okay
Andria P.
Andria P.
Arlington , MA
NO just NO! These I purchased from shop miss a.com they stink. They swatch well but all blend into a mess on the eyelids. Don't waste your money
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Mexico, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow is pretty pigmented for being as cheap as it is. I would definitely use again & again
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Are the colors matte?
Michelle I.
Michelle I.
Blythe, CA
I have never tried this brand...how is the pigmentation?
Nina S.
Nina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to know if this shadow palette is pigmented and long lasting? i really hate when I apply the shadows and leave all my face full of dust
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
How does these eyeshadows compare to a brand like wet n wild?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Canyon Cntry, CA
How long do these colors last?