BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

Lidane N.
San Diego, CA
For the price, it's a great palette especially since you can get this in some places for $1. That said, you shouldn't expect the same kind of quality as higher end shadows. Most of the colors are beautifully pigmented but you'll need to take some time to properly blend the shadows
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH
Really love this shadow it's very pigmented and the colors show up great. Very affordable too. I was surprised at how well it went on. I love this eyeshadow and I definitely recommend it. Looks good with green eyes
Lauren S.
Willmar, MN
Great palette. Very happy with the pigment and how easily the shawdows go on. They also stay on all day and blend out. They're not streaky at all. This palette is available so many places! I'd definitely pick this product up again.
Audrey O.
I was actually pretty pleased with this pallet. I'm particularly picky because of my brown eyes (which I love, I just can't wear just anything) these shades brought out my eyes and brightened them. I love it for every day use.
Gabby W.
I Didnt Have Such Great Luck With This Product. Its Not So Much Pigmented As I Hoped. Theres A Ton Of Fall Out AND It Wears Off As The Day Goes By. If For Some Reason You Have Oily Eye Lids This Wouldnt Do So Well For You.
Yessi T.
We have to really take into consideration how affordable these are. They're not as pigmented on the skin as they are on the palette, but they go on smooth. They are nice colors too. Definitely worth the price. Better then some brand name eye shadows I've tried
Bella C.
Richmond, TX
I'm obsessed with this palette LA colors has stepped it up! The colors are beautiful and the pigmentation is great. Some colors don't give you a color pay off as well as others but it's nothing adding a little more product can't fix.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
For someone on a budget these are great!! They offer many bright colors that make your eyes pop while you may need to re-apply it's very,very affordable for anyone's budget!!! I have almost every one they make!
Hillary H.
Ooltewah, TN
Personally this was not my favorite. I got this as a stocking stuffer and i may have used it two or three times. Theres not much pigmentation to the shadows, and they wear off very quickly even with a primer. If your looking for something inexpensive, this is an okay product.
Carly A.
Birch Run
This was a good product for the price that was paid. I used this product 2 times just to try it out for when j was trying to be quick. It has lasted me a super long time and I was overall impressed with it. I would recommend it to first time makeup artists. ūüíĄ
Maria Q.
Are the colors matte?
Michelle I.
Blythe, CA
I have never tried this brand...how is the pigmentation?
Nina S.
I want to know if this shadow palette is pigmented and long lasting? i really hate when I apply the shadows and leave all my face full of dust
Natasha S.
How does these eyeshadows compare to a brand like wet n wild?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
How long do these colors last?