BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

• How long do these colors last when applied? Are they also good to...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentacion of this eyeshadows?? Are they beautiful??1 Answers
  • How is the texture of that palette?Be the first to answer!
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Judsonia, AR
This brand is great on my wallet. The only thing is they do not last as long. I have to use a name brand primer to get these colors to stay on all day at work.
Jody M.
Jody M.
This brand just isn't a great product. The price is low so I would think that's why. I don't care for the colors and the product gets on my face when applying.
Yvette R.
Yvette R.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love la colors! I love that they are inexpensive. Some pallets come very pigmented while others u can build up. But very affordable for beginners.
Juniris D.
Juniris D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well they are not my favorites , you really would need a good primer because the colors aren't very pigmented , the price is good but I didn't like these
Haley R.
Haley R.
This pallete is very good. The colors are very pretty. The value is good. Not pricey. Easy to blend and apply. Beginners can use. My eye color is blue.
Camila F.
Camila F.
Cape Coral, FL
It's a great combination of shades, it's not the most pigmented but it has a good pigmentation, my only issue with this is that is a little bit dusty
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Chicago
This pallet is so amazing it's so cheap and the color are beautiful they stay on all day without creasing it's amazing I'm def going to by this again
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
I love LA COLORS 5 color eyeshadows. The colors complement each other very well and last all day with little to no smudging or smearing. đź’•đź’–đź’•
julia h.
julia h.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheap and works just as well as highend makeup. Itbnot verry pigmrnted but blends easy and you can rock these eyeshadow as a rbrry day look
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.
Sulphur Springs, TX
Not bad for the price.. But definitely use an eyeshadow primer with these. The texture is nice and they go on pretty smooth.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Are the colors matte?
Michelle I.
Michelle I.
Blythe, CA
I have never tried this brand...how is the pigmentation?
Nina S.
Nina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to know if this shadow palette is pigmented and long lasting? i really hate when I apply the shadows and leave all my face full of dust
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
How does these eyeshadows compare to a brand like wet n wild?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Canyon Cntry, CA
How long do these colors last?