BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

Tasha M.
Bronx, NY
This pallete in my opinion has a great mix of shades. They combined a few neutral colors with more out-there colors to form a great little 6 color pallete. I have to say, I wasn't a big fan of the 90's eyeshadow smell. You might not be, but I don't really like products that smell bad, or weird, especially if I'm gonna put it on my eyes, one of the most sensitive areas of the face. But even though I didn't love the smell, I didn't find that it irritated my skin, and the pigmentation was pretty good. Didn't love the pigmentation from the yellowy gold shade and the light champaney shade (Top and bottom colors on the far left), but considering that this whole pallete was very afforable, I'd recommend you to give it a go!
Oriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was quite excited when I bought this palette of shadows but at the time of testing I must say that I was a little disappointed, I thought they would be a little more pigmented and besides that they run pretty easy. It is practical to get us out of trouble because it has neutral colors, however I do not use it on special occasions because it is not durable.
sara s.
The eye shadow pallette could be a little more pigmented, and stay a little longer during the day. I actually LOVE these colors though. Looks great for a smokey eye, or even just a simple dark fall color.

However, I do wish that the colors wet were a little easier to apply. As I have oily skin, the makeup creased during the day.
Larissa G.
Highland Park, NJ
the colors are great, it doesn't irritate my eyes and the pigmentation is amazing. I didn't expect to like as much as I did. Because the other shadows that I got from this brad wasn't as good. Eu curti a pigmentacao e acredito que a marca esta melhorando a cada dia.
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eyeshadow are very pigmented , it's so crazy because they are really cheap & they actually work so well when you blend them in , I have a lot of l.a colors eyeshadows & I love them, I always try to keep buying new ones because they are really affordable!
Philicia S.
Pelham, AL
I am not a fan of any of the LA brand eyeshadow products. They are super cheap and can be bought at basically any dollar store. The pigment in these shadows just are very sub par in my opinion. I wouldn't recommend. Spending a few more dollars on a better product like NYX is worth your money.
Paige O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have multiple of these. They come in a variety of colors. While they have good pigmentation, they have A TON of fall out. (Which is workable i guess) these are cheap. And great for beginners or anyone who loves eyeshadow
Bella F.
Venice, CA
I love these shadows!! They're super pigmented and look amazing and have lots of variety.My eye color is brown but I think it'll look super great with all eye colors!! It an amazing price and I definitely will be getting this again
Lidane N.
San Diego, CA
For the price, it's a great palette especially since you can get this in some places for $1. That said, you shouldn't expect the same kind of quality as higher end shadows. Most of the colors are beautifully pigmented but you'll need to take some time to properly blend the shadows
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH
Really love this shadow it's very pigmented and the colors show up great. Very affordable too. I was surprised at how well it went on. I love this eyeshadow and I definitely recommend it. Looks good with green eyes
Maria Q.
Are the colors matte?
Michelle I.
Blythe, CA
I have never tried this brand...how is the pigmentation?
Nina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to know if this shadow palette is pigmented and long lasting? i really hate when I apply the shadows and leave all my face full of dust
Natasha S.
How does these eyeshadows compare to a brand like wet n wild?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
How long do these colors last?