BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

• How long do these colors last when applied? Are they also good to...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentacion of this eyeshadows?? Are they beautiful??1 Answers
  • How is the texture of that palette?Be the first to answer!
Gabriela O.
Gabriela O.
Copiapo
As for pigmentation is quite acceptable, except for the matte shadows, I feel that not pigmented well. However those satiny if pigmented well and look beautiful.

As to whether duration tell you I tried it a few days without first and others with eye first.

Without first: From the satiny shadows duration is approximately 5 hours, and during the last hour is lost a little intensity. Matt however, did not last me nothing.

With first: The duration of the satiny is almost all day, but the intensity is lost a bit. Matte last a little longer, but the truth is that almost anything as to the color is, it must be fairly applied.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shades are really pretty but I didn't think it was very pigmented and it didn't go on very smoothly. It was a little dry in my opinion. I'm not sure if I just got a bad pallet or an old one or something but I wouldn't really buy this again. If it was given to me I would try it out again.
clecielem R.
clecielem R.
Linda de mais perfeita pra maquiagem do dia dia eu amo es a paleta cores lindas que combina com qualquer pessoas variedades de cor pra combinar com vc adoro linda mesmo eu tenho uma dessa e uso muito bjs
Rach Q.
Rach Q.
I'm actually so obsessed with this ūüėćūüėć
So amazing for it prize, honestly. The colours are pigmented, and are great.
I use this for my eyes, for an everyday use‚̧ԳŹ LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!
Maybelline c.
Maybelline c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Las sombras de ojos son cosm√©ticos que se aplica en los p√°rpados y debajo de las cejas. Com√ļnmente se utilizan para darles tonalidades y luz a los ojos, proveen profundidad y dimensi√≥n a los ojos, complementan el color de los mismos, o simplemente atraen la atenci√≥n. Existe en diferentes colores y texturas. Generalmente est√°n hechos de polvos, pero pueden encontrarse en forma de l√≠quido, de l√°piz o de mousse.
Estas Sombras de L.A COLORS me encantan, traen 5 tonos y poseen un aplicador dual. ¬ŅPor qu√© me encantan? Sus tonos audaces ¬°brillantes! Metalizadas en colores intensos! Te invitan a crear un look perfecto, de mas esta decirles que sus ingredientes son de calidad garantizada, son duraderas
Karina D.
Karina D.
caracas
compre una paleta de colores de este producto, los tonos no son tan intensos como supuse en un principio, aunque para uso diario en la oficina han logrado estar bien, si lo que buscan son tonos metalizados profundos y colores agresivos, esta no es la paleta ideal, en cambio si buscas colores alegres y suaves, puede funcionarte bastante bien
Amnelbis C.
Amnelbis C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love these colors... Looks great in my face! #shimmer #Sweet I Love it! the Metallics colours. I was using it almost everyday.
Penelope H.
Penelope H.
Venezuela; Caracas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Los colores de estas sombras son tsn vers√°tiles que te permiten realizar diferentes maquillaje usando solo una paleta
MARIA FERNANDA R.
MARIA FERNANDA R.
PANAM√Ā
ME DA RISA VER ESTE ARTICULO AQUI, PUES A MI ME REGALARON UNA CON TONOS VERDES Y MI HIJA SE ENCARGO DE USARLA Y PUES LA DA√ĎO TODA JAJJAJAJA PERO PARECE QUE LE GUSTO!
Yaoska C.
Yaoska C.
San Ramón / Alajuela / Costa Rica
Muy bonitos ... me gustan mucho ... son productos muy baratos Y de buena calidad ... los recomiendo
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Are the colors matte?
Michelle I.
Michelle I.
Blythe, CA
I have never tried this brand...how is the pigmentation?
Nina S.
Nina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to know if this shadow palette is pigmented and long lasting? i really hate when I apply the shadows and leave all my face full of dust
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
How does these eyeshadows compare to a brand like wet n wild?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Canyon Cntry, CA
How long do these colors last?