BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

Tasha M.
Bronx, NY
This pallete in my opinion has a great mix of shades. They combined a few neutral colors with more out-there colors to form a great little 6 color pallete. I have to say, I wasn't a big fan of the 90's eyeshadow smell. You might not be, but I don't really like products that smell bad, or weird, especially if I'm gonna put it on my eyes, one of the most sensitive areas of the face. But even though I didn't love the smell, I didn't find that it irritated my skin, and the pigmentation was pretty good. Didn't love the pigmentation from the yellowy gold shade and the light champaney shade (Top and bottom colors on the far left), but considering that this whole pallete was very afforable, I'd recommend you to give it a go!
Philicia S.
Pelham, AL
I am not a fan of any of the LA brand eyeshadow products. They are super cheap and can be bought at basically any dollar store. The pigment in these shadows just are very sub par in my opinion. I wouldn't recommend. Spending a few more dollars on a better product like NYX is worth your money.
Meav B.
I was less impressed by this palette, their other 5 color palettes are beautiful and usually blend nicely, the packaging is great but the colors are so bland and similar they blend almost too well. Good price but I don't think I'll be picking up another any time soon.
Larissa G.
Highland Park, NJ
the colors are great, it doesn't irritate my eyes and the pigmentation is amazing. I didn't expect to like as much as I did. Because the other shadows that I got from this brad wasn't as good. Eu curti a pigmentacao e acredito que a marca esta melhorando a cada dia.
Carly A.
Birch Run
This was a good product for the price that was paid. I used this product 2 times just to try it out for when j was trying to be quick. It has lasted me a super long time and I was overall impressed with it. I would recommend it to first time makeup artists. ūüíĄ
Bella F.
Venice, CA
I love these shadows!! They're super pigmented and look amazing and have lots of variety.My eye color is brown but I think it'll look super great with all eye colors!! It an amazing price and I definitely will be getting this again
Gabby W.
I Didnt Have Such Great Luck With This Product. Its Not So Much Pigmented As I Hoped. Theres A Ton Of Fall Out AND It Wears Off As The Day Goes By. If For Some Reason You Have Oily Eye Lids This Wouldnt Do So Well For You.
Addy C.
Bridgewater, NJ
Very surprisingly pigmented and I am very pleased! For the price I am very impressed! It has some dupe shades in there which is awesome! It is very easy to apply, feel like butter! I would def buy again!
Roxana R.
Doral, FL
Excellent palette of the colors its pigmentation is very good and durable helping it a little with prime for shadows are easy to apply and diffuse with a fairly accessible cost I recommend it
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
‚ÄĘ The pigment to these shadows are pretty good . You can buy these at Walmart or your local beauty supply store. Using a eye primer makes the colors even more pretty
Maria Q.
Are the colors matte?
Michelle I.
Blythe, CA
I have never tried this brand...how is the pigmentation?
Nina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to know if this shadow palette is pigmented and long lasting? i really hate when I apply the shadows and leave all my face full of dust
Natasha S.
How does these eyeshadows compare to a brand like wet n wild?
Hannah D.
Canyon Cntry, CA
How long do these colors last?