Add a Photo

By L.A. COLORS
#2401 in Eyeshadow
Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Bold shades 2 Dual ended applicator 3 Silky smooth application Magnificent metallic eyeshadows! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Quality ingredients assure long wear all day! Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Professionally selected and combined for the perfect eye palette.
Photos (4)
gabriela s.
gabriela s.

I loved this palette! For so cheap you get very vibrant and pigmented colors. Normally after I put on eyeshadow my eyes feel very heavy and tired, but for some reason I don't get that feeling with this brand.

The only problem I might have with it is that the packaging is a tad hard to open but other than that the eyeshadow lasts quite a long time even without primer, and no creasing. (I was messing around with rainbow eyes and didn't want to waste primer since my friend and I were just experimenting.)

Over all I LOVE the yellow and orange colors, and I love how well all colors mix and blend well together. I would buy this product again and again, and with the dollar store price, I can afford it!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

This "Tease" metallic palette is very inexpensive and works well to create bold looks. The shades are bright, but I highly recommend using an eyelid primer before applying to get the most out of it because they are a bit "chalky". Also, I usually pat it onto my eyelids instead of brushing it. The applicator it comes with is very stiff & rough so I recommend using your own eyeshadow brush to apply it. Definitely a fun palette to try out.
Monica G.
Monica G.

This palette of L.A. Colors bring me back to when I was in school they opened up a dollar tree across the street from it and all the girls had it. So I got it and I gotta say i was impressed even though it was just $1 which is awesome it wasn't that bad the colors stayed on good for a long time and bright super bright I love bright colors. Its not top notch but it sure looks like it once you put it on
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Concord, NH

This is a great basic palette, for only $1.00. It has bright and vibrant colors. It's hard to find a nice yellow color, but this palette definitely has it. I would definitely use these shadows with a primer to make them stand out. They are slightly chalky. I hate the sponge tip applicator as well, I find them useless.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA

For only a dollar you get what you get. But it wasn't for me, I couldn't work with the colors at all. There was no pigmentation.
Thora T.
Thora T.
Bronx, NY

The orange and yellow are a little.. dingy for my skin tone. Not enough pigment. The pink and blue are pretty good and the green could use a bit more pigment also.
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Grandview, IN

These are a very low quality eye shadow. The color isn't very visible and it tales a lot of product to make the color show
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.

Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Seymour, Connecticut

I have this and its not bad considering its cheaper product. Great pigmentation. L.A colors has a great make up range that is affordable for most peoples budgets.
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.

They are pretty ok. I have not used mines much. But this eyeshadow is mainly for beginners. I love the colors. I would use a eyeshadow primer with these some are pigmented and some are just blah, but use a eyeshadow primer and it will look 10 times better.