BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

Taylor c.
Loganville , GA
Although this wouldn’t me by first pick, it is definitely m second. There’s a good selection of colors and I used every color. Unlike a lot of pallets, there weren’t any in matching colors and each one blended well.
Guadalupe L.
Riverside, CA
while the colors are cute.. you really do get what you pay for.. very cheap.. there is fallout smears everywhere easily but color comes off easily as well. wont last you the whole day definitely not on your eyes.
Rachel C.
These are the only colors I ever use. I like how beautiful the colors are and how they really define my eyes. This is the only brand of eye shadow I will buy. I definitely recommend this brand and color palette. You won't be disappointed. Very affordable.
Ashley C.
L.A Colors ia my favorite drugstore brand. It's longwear, the colors are great. It works very well if you know how to work with it. My only cons is that sometimes the colors can go on a bit sheer.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I really like la colors brand eye shadows bc their pigmented dry but really pigmented wet. also their cheap so you could in reality own them all ;) they do last me all day the key is a good eye primer and setting spray on the brush for those being applied to the lids (I have oily lids) then I set it all with my setting spray. the only thing I.don't really like is the fall out. but I can deal with that for how pigmented these are. it leaves me extra $$ to splurge on other high end products I feel like I can't live without.
Mariah G.
L.A Colors has always made my favorite kind of eyeshadow. The palettes aren't creamy and oily or too dry to apply either. It doesn't take much to light up your eyes and it is SO affordable. If I wore eyeshadow as much as I used to, this is the only kind I would by. Not to mention all the different colors.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
This a great eye shadow for the girl who just started wearing makeup or the beauty diva on a budget. Its not matte and it doesn't stay on all day so I use it as a base shadow then put my other eye shadows on top of it.
Mayra J.
I think that for $2 this product is great. I love these neutral shades. Unfortunately, it does not last all day for me. If it is a hot day or something, the time that it would last decreases. Normally, I can get by for about 5-8 hours. Basically, this palette is good for beginners, bargain shoppers, lovers of L.A. Colors' products and really whomever. :)
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
The colors look very pretty in the pan and the formula is nice, but this palette just didn't work out for me. Although the colors looked different when swatched on my hand, they just blended in and looked like one color when applied to my eyelids.
Haleigh L.
Yale, OK
I really like the colors in this. They are really pigmented for being so cheap! I usually have creases on my eyelids, but didn't really notice as much with this shadow. I didn't like all the fallout though.