L.A. Colors 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow, Fiesta, .26 oz uploaded by Vittoria R.L.A. Colors 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow, Fiesta, .26 oz uploaded by Emily W.L.A. Colors 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow, Fiesta, .26 oz uploaded by Nikki A.

BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Bold shades 2 Dual ended applicator 3 Silky smooth application Magnificent metallic eyeshadows! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Quality ingredients assure long wear all day! Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Professionally selected and combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

L.A. Colors 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow, Fiesta, .26 oz
  • "Very inexpensive love the clots and the pigmentation good quality for the price" in 1 review
  • "They work pretty well but they tend to have a ton of fall out." in 1 review
Rachel V.
I like this eyeshadow because it is low in price and has good pigment for the price. I have found these to be very fair in price which is a plus when you want to buy more than one. They also show up nicely on most skin tones. I'm a medium shade but I tan very easy in the summer so it's nice that I can still see the pigment even after a tan. They go on nice and easy don't need to apply a bunch of times.
Emily W.
These are ok shadows. Pigment is buildable but some colors are better than others. Lots of fall out, I would suggest foiling them with a setting spray before applying. I honestly don't expect much for $2! I bought these to make my own cream shadow, so I am content
Arielle C.
Columbus, OH
The cost for this productis super inexpensive. Deff a good product for those who are on a budget. However the color does not seem to last very long and i find myself reapplying on a reglaur basis which in turn the product does not last as long as i would hope. Small compact container. Fits nicley in small compartments.
Shannon T.
McCarr
Very good quality I love the colors I've bought several of these they blend well the case is hard plastic doesn't take up much room I've made some really great looks with these for $1 I'll buy every pallet they have in these as I run across them.
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Despite the other reviews on here, I can admit that this is the only brand of eyeshadow that I Have ever used in the 6 years I have been wearing makeup. I started with it because at 13 years old, you're learning to experiment with makeup, and a compact that costs no more than $3 is simply perfect for finding your look. I fell in love with the colors in all the compacts and the way it looks on my skin. Now and that depending on the shade or the intensity you're going with it may need a touch up, but I've found it to be long lasting, as in I even sleep in it after a night out and the next morning it is still very much (Though smeared from a pillow case!) on my skin.
I use nothing else, and I would recommend this product just as strongly at 19 as I would have at 13, even though 13 year old me definitely needed someone to tell her to tone it down on the blue shadowing!
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
I do like the actual colors in this palette. I just wish they would be a lightly more pigmented. If you apply enough of it, it shows up...another way i have gound is applying a primer prior to use or wetting your brush tip.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
I brought this product when I needed some more eyeshadow but didn't have much money to spend. It is really cheap but the quality isn't that good. I had to keep applying it over and over again because it wouldn't stay on long.
Meghan M.
Cedar Rapids , IA
I purchased this for a dollar and although the colors were nice it did not have really any pigment at all. It didn't last the whole night but I'm sure with some primer and some work this pallet could be awesome.
Julie M.
These are okay. Good for the price, though I don't like how every color is metallic, you can't do a full look with only metallic colors. Would recommend for a budget.
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
Es una buena paleta de sombras si tienes la piel normal, quiero decir, tiene buena pigmentación, es facil de aplicar, pero en mi caso, al tener una piel sensible y delicada, me produjo una alergia en los parpados, de verdad pigmenta bien, pero si eres de piel sensible no la uses
Jack D.