BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

• I just bought the desert doon pallet online. . . but was wonderin...2 Answers
Betty B.
Brooklyn, NY
A really great & cheap eyeshadow palette very great bold colors as you can tell the last black eyeshadow color is my favorite very easy to blend
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeshadow. I actually use the black for eyeliner sometimes. it's decent pigment and cheap
Audra T.
It's a pretty good palette for the price!
I thought they would be chalky but they're so creamy! I feel like these are very good quality for the price
Sarah S.
Pottsboro, TX
I bought this mainly for the purple color, it's so pretty. I got this one at the dollar store. I don't use this often, because it doesn't stay on very long. but for the price it's good. the packaging sucks, mines already broken.
Melpomene F.
I love this palette, the middle shade is my favorite one so far. It's cheap and easy
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gustan los colores pero la calidad de dichas sombras no es muy buena, hay que hacer muchas pasadas para que se vean. Los colores por otro lado me parecen geniales y logran un look de noche ideal para salir L.A. Colors 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow, Ammunition, .26 oz
marie A.
I just bought the desert doon pallet online. . . but was wondering how pigmented are these on a 1 - 10 scale? & how long do these last ?