BY L.A. COLORS

Enhance Eyes With These New Bright, Bold Shades! Quality ingredients 2 Long wear all day 3 Professionally selected Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Combined for the perfect eye palette. see more...

• I just bought the desert doon pallet online. . . but was wonderin...2 Answers
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
You definitely get what you pay for! I don't normally buy LA Colors make up but I saw this at a dollar store and thought to give it a try. But ended up not really liking it at all. The shadows are chalky, and didn't last long on my eye lids. And the few times I did try to work with it and use it it would just end up under my eyes and on my cheeks really noticeably bad. And for it only being used a couple of times I didn't expect that a few weeks later I was looking through my make up bag and noticed two of the shadows broke and make a HUGE mess. So I just threw it away....
Veronica F.
Jackson
Beauty Junkie Expert
A really good cheap little palette I got from Dollar General! The shades are surprisingly pigmented, especially the black. But I still prefer to use these over a primer. It makes a great smoky eye, and I love the lavender shade! All shimmery shades but I don't mind. It's really good!
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of this eyeshadow palette. It is definitely not an everyday look for me, because it is intended for a smokey eye look, however, I use the white and gray shadows quite often. I think that L.A. Colors makes some good products!
Shay W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeshadow it so rich... All u need is a good eye primer ND your are good to go... And I always find it on sale so that's even better.
Tasha F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kinda chocky...not that much pigment. Don't blend out so well....quite a bit of fall out as well. I just wasn't as impressed as I thought I'd be
Emily M.
Callahan
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorable colors all in one pallet :) very good if you want a nice smokey eye look for a night on the town or a nice day out.
jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thousands the perfect pallet for a easy Smokey eye and.pigment is great . I love the shades this.comes in
Thora T.
Bronx, NY
These colors blend well, but the black is a little hard to blend in with other colors. its a little dark even for my 'dark' style and doesn't blend well with the lighter colors. these can stand basic travel fairly well. don't usually break in the container. removed easily with or without eye makeup remover
Christa K.
As a cheap and quick make-up, this has always been my favorite and I've never had issues with it. The colors are bold and beautiful, they go on smooth and stay that way!
Betty B.
Brooklyn, NY
A really great & cheap eyeshadow palette very great bold colors as you can tell the last black eyeshadow color is my favorite very easy to blend
marie A.
I just bought the desert doon pallet online. . . but was wondering how pigmented are these on a 1 - 10 scale? & how long do these last ?