BY L.A. COLORS

Wrap yourself in soft, cozy color. These matte palettes are full of five silky, soft and blendable shades. Applies on smooth and each palette is perfectly color coordinated to shade and highlight eyes. An array of shades from neutrals and bolds to create any look you desire.

• How about the pigmentation of these eye shadows?3 Answers
  • how does this palette compare to the popular naked palett...1 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on the L.A. Colors 5 Color Matte E...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "SUCH a good pallet. also good for contouring. the colors arre pigmented and long lasting. I love it!!" in 24 reviews
  • "More bang for your buck! I absolutely love this eye makeup. I purchased this at CVS and loved the colors. It's a nice sized palette , fits right in your purse. I use this for my neutral day makeup look. I recommend this" in 5 reviews
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I had never tried any L.A. Colors products before trying out these two 5 color matte eyeshadows, and I have to say I'm thoroughly impressed! The price for these is insanely cheap, and each pallette has five matte colors that are easy to blend with, very matte, surprisingly very pigmented, and the colors are all so lively and beautiful. I have both the teal argyle pallette and the plum pashmina one, and lately I have been obsessed with both. These shadows don't crease or fade throughout the day, they have long lasting color and stay, and they are so flippin' affordable!! I recommend these pallettes to anyone looking for a cheap colorful matte shadow pallette because these definitely do the trick. You can even wear all five colors at once to create a really pretty, monochromatic eyeshadow look. I am definitely going to go out and buy more colors of these pallettes. I'm obsessed! The picture I added of myself is me wearing all the colors from the plum pashmina pallette to create a simple, spring pink eyeshadow look :)
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
I would almost give this product 4 stars BC for its price ($1.50) it can't be beat. Ok I did change to 4 stars. Guys, this product is so much better than any eyeshadow that I have seen come from this brand ever. 10 years later and this company is really stepping up its game. Also, I have dropped this product very hard on hardwood floors and its still in like new shape. This product does kick up some dust but for the price point you won't see any better. Wearing these shadows alone I got around 6-7 hours of wear without noticable fading of any kind. With a drugstore brand eye primer...8-10 hours. So all and all I am really impressed by this product. It isn't perfect by any means but it is a major league improvement from the last time I tried their eyeshadow 10 years ago.
Lauren C.
I actually do not own any of the Matte palettes, but I own a single shadow and this is the best place to make a review for it. LA Colors sells one dollar products at dollar general. I purchased a single matte eyeshadow in the color Forbidden, and I love it! For a really inexpensive product, this performs great. It is pigmented and blends on the eyes. It has some kick up, but what eyeshadow doesn't? I had a purple shade as well but it wasn't as pigmented as this one. For a dollar though, you can't beat that. These single matte shadows are definitely worth a try.
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
I bought this on a whim for a collab I entered. I needed to make my face a gray tone and saw this. At first I grabbed it cause it was cheap and I was only going to use it once. After I saw how well it blended, I went out and bought another. It's not extremely pigmented like some high-end shadows, but it looks good. I'll keep having these in my makeup collection. They're a really good deal and you get way more than your money's worth!
Tiffany B.
Red Springs
It's really the same thing with the matte shades. Though they are not suppose to be shimmery or glittery the pigmentation is just not there you have to go back in to the palette like 4 or 5 times constantly loading the brushes with color to get the payoff you want then the fall out is completely ridiculous you are losing half the product trying to load your brushes.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
LA Colors Matte Eyeshadow, Purple Cashmere, 5 Ct ìs great for a simple look for during the day or a full on glam look for an evening out with you loved one. Be sure to prime your eyes for good pigmentation. I got this at Dollar General for $1.50 and it works pretty darn good. This is perfect for doing beauty on a budget or even an inexpensive staryer kit for a beginner to use. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Sophia R.
Rock, WV
Not luxurious feeling by any means, but you can't beat the price. Not immediately pigmented, but it's buildable. I was very impressed with the black shade, so I'd recommend this if you're looking for an inexpensive black shade. Great for carrying matte transition shades with you.
Nakiah B.
Summers, AR
Pigments are very nice. A little fall out but I don’t mind. They are very affordable. Only like 2 problems. My first problem is that the packaging isn’t that great. Mine broke really easily in my make up bag. Second problem is that the pigment cracked as soon as I tried to pick up pigment. Not sure if I just got a faulty eyeshadow or what. Over all I really like them.
Kimberly V.
Berea
I will preface this review by stating, you must prime your eyes before applying for maximum pigmentation

I love how smoothly this product applies, it's soft and very gentle to your skin. It's a true matte, no glitter to worry about here! I do feel like two of the black pans are too similar though, and that the black isn't very intense; I remedy that by using aloe as a primer, then smudging a bit of eyeliner and blending it out and applying the product over.

4 stars for less intense black pigment, but 5 for quality. Would 100% recommend as a starter pallet for those interested in makeup.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I bought this for my nieces and they love them. I actually used them too and they really ain’t bad for the price. They are somewhat pigmented and they do blend out as well. I do recommend for a beginner but not an experienced makeup artist or lover.
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
How about the pigmentation of these eye shadows?
Rossana P.
Miami, Florida
Is the pigment very good at all?
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Which stores could I purchase this product?
brenda G.
I don't really use eye shadows but i want to experiment and la colors is a a affordable price brand..but I would like to know if they're pigmented?
how does this palette compare to the popular naked palettes?