Gabriela A.
The 3D Color Blush of L.A COLORS is a small palette that contains three products, a contour, a blush and a highligth, it does not come with an applicator so you must have your own brushes to use it! What do I think of him? Here I tell you!It had a good price, and the promise of a 3D effect and a contour captivated me, I must say I liked it but it has not completely fulfilled my expectations, why? Well, first it did not last for a week without collapsing (I happened to the contour), secondly I did not get the effect I wanted, I found that the highligth is not appreciated when you place it, now when we talk about Blush has a good coverage but it's the only thing that has convinced me of everything ...I recommend it? No, I think if it is only going to work the blush you better buy one that you really love and not one under the promise of a 3D finish, kisses and any questions let me know!