BY L.A. COLORS

Contour, highlight and blush in 3 easy steps with the 3D Blush Contour palette. Velvety, color coordinated powders make contouring and adding dimensional color to cheeks a breeze! Colors range from matte, frosted and shimmery for a variety of sculpted looks. Palette includes step-by-step illustration and detailed pressing on powders for convenient application.

• How well does this work? And does it last all day??2 Answers
  • Voy a probar esta paleta pequeña para contornos, me gusto...1 Answers
  • me gustaría saber si la pigmentación de esta paleta es bu...2 Answers
Kayla T.
Review for: Love Bird more...
I was given this as a gift for Christmas. I think the blush and the bronzer are pretty pigmented. I'm not a big fan of the highlight. I personally like a little glow with my highlight, but that's just me. The highlight seems really chalky. The bronzer seems chalky as well, but not as bad as the highlighter.
Gabriela A.
The 3D Color Blush of L.A COLORS is a small palette that contains three products, a contour, a blush and a highligth, it does not come with an applicator so you must have your own brushes to use it! What do I think of him? Here I tell you!It had a good price, and the promise of a 3D effect and a contour captivated me, I must say I liked it but it has not completely fulfilled my expectations, why? Well, first it did not last for a week without collapsing (I happened to the contour), secondly I did not get the effect I wanted, I found that the highligth is not appreciated when you place it, now when we talk about Blush has a good coverage but it's the only thing that has convinced me of everything ...I recommend it? No, I think if it is only going to work the blush you better buy one that you really love and not one under the promise of a 3D finish, kisses and any questions let me know!
Jay 💖.
Review for: Sweetheart more...
I had this a few years ago,I believe. I picked it up at a dollar store,and I remember that I liked the blush and highlight alright,though the bronzer was way too orange and warm on my skin. I'd give it a 5.5/10.
Shellie M.
I like this blush contour pallet. The blush is highly pigmented and applies smoothly without any patchiness. The contour also applies nicely is a good shade for my skin tone and blends very nicely. The highlight...... Not my favorite. It has some shimmer to it but it doesn't have the same quality as the blush and contoure. It doesn't last as long and it's not what I would expect from the pallet, but I believe for the price. The blush and contoure are worth purchasing this pallet for.
Greisy L.
Ya probé esta paleta de contorno de LA Color la verdad que tiene cosas buenas y otras no tanto el rubor es muy bonito,ilumina muy bien el contorno no es muy pigmentado pero a una persona de piel clara le puede servir pero él iluminador no me gustó para nada es polvoso no da ningún tono a la cara y no pigmenta. Su precio es super económico y para llevarlo de bien su tamaño es perfecto
Yar M.
Miami
This palette outlines the use and 1 year and I really loved your finished, besides leaving a matte finished and nothing shiny. This palette they recommend to those who like to have a completely matte face. In my opinion this palette is perfect as it leaves me a natural makeup and anything that looks like an ornate makeup. On the other hand the duration is between a yes and a no truth, this palette does not last more than 24 hours but if it lasts long enough for me and for a night out with friends and go eat at a restaurant. And as for the pigmentation it depends on what color your palette is because I use the palette love bird and because I love those pink colors , so if you are one of those who like pink tones I recommend it 100 %. Kisses!!
maría f.
Miami
I actually like this contour palette for a on the road kit or for a fast make up because it is small and has only 3 colors, they're really nice colors and is easy to apply and are pretty and you can have it on your purse
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,178 reviews
Review for: Sweetheart more...
I tried out this product not expecting much from it qnd my expectations was right they feel pretty dry didnt apply well on the face at all nor look good so for me this was a fail!
Gabriela A.
No me gustó... El highlight no tiene cobertura, paso la brocha muchas veces para ver si agarra color mi piel y no sucede. El blush si tiene pigmentación, no me puedo quejar. El contour tampoco tiene mucha cobertura. Todos son increíblemente polvorientos lo cual detesto en un maquillaje de este tipo. Sinceramente a mí no me gustó y no lo volvería a comprar.
Jassia P.
brownsville, texas
Deffinatly recomend this! It is not so empensive and it works really really goood. It last all day and is very easy to work with because it blends out really well and does not make your pores clog up or anything! By far one if the best drugstore contour palette.
JoeyLynn S.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone agree that this blush duo works amazing
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Is this the brand they sell at the dollar stores?
Lilia V.
If I am new at the blush contouring, would this palette be helpful for me ?
Alice S.
Amersham , Bucks
What's the pigmentation pay off? Do you think it will be good for all skin tones?
Laura G.
Davenport, FL
This bran is so affordable... Been curious to know if it is a good deal? Should I try it?

Amazon