BY L.A. COLORS

A trio of long-wearing eyeshadows in one chic palette. Brush applicator 2 Long lasting 3 Vivid colors Three expertly coordinated shades can be worn alone or together to create an array of looks. Complete with dual ended applicator. Cruelty Free.

Shellie M.
Review for: Forget Me Not
Love these shadows. I can't make a complete look out of one pallet, BUT they do finish things off beautifully. I don't find them patchy , there is a bit of fall out but nothing crazy. Totally worth the money!!! And they come in great colors.
Anndria T.
Review for: Forget Me Not
You get what you pay for with these. Terrible formula and tons and tons of fallout. The applicator is also horrible. I am giving this a 3 though because they work for what I purchased them for - putting temporary color streaks in the hair. For any other purpose I would not purchase these.
Wilnesha B.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Sunflower
Bought This At Family Dollar I Wasn't Expecting Good results but honestly that's all it gave me I used this eyeshadow with a Milani lippie and it came out so beautiful I use it also as a highlighter or a bronzer by lightly tapping it and trust me it does the job.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the most pigmented things I've ever bought but still really great for the price. If you're looking to help your preteen or teen start in to make up and not break the bank this is honestly you're great auction. Not crazy pigment and put enough to give them that good feeling that they're actually wearing makeup. I actually do have some of these to throw in my purse for on-the-go days when I just want something simple and I'm not really too worried about intense pigmentation. As I said the price was very affordable I often find these at the dollar store. I always buy every color that they have when I can find them and definitely would recommend them to anyone who's just looking for something to either start out of makeup or already likes makeup and just want something simple they can throw in their bag or not a crazy price.
Jennifer T.
Review for: Sunflower, Other
These L.a. Colors 3 Color Eyeshadow Palettes are beautiful! So soft to the touch! I own two of them, in the shades "Sunflower" (golden Bronze Tones) and "Lotus" (spring Colors). These are definitely worth the price, I found these for $1 each at Dollar Tree! These are ALL shimmer Eyeshadows! And Definitely a Great Product!
Briana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These shadows have a ton of fallout, they kind of fall apart completely if you press too hard with your brush. They don't last long at all either. They're super cheap though, you can find this brand at the dollar store. I use them with duraline to make liquid eyeliners!
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Dandelion
I really liked the colors but I found it harder to work with. It has very little pigmentation and I had a hard time getting it to blend. The three colors go well together, but I feel like I had to work too hard to come up with a good look. Perhaps this is because it works better witu brushes? I felt like the applicator it came with was way too small to work with.
Carissa O.
Wilmot, SD
Review for: Lily
For the price, this products delivers! I get all day eye coverage with a fun smokey eye. It doesnt take much to cover and lasts longer than you would expect! It is also get easy to remove. I have troubles with sensitive skin, but this has been perfect for me!
Tanya r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok so let's start by saying...WOWW! These pigments are out of this world, they are soo good especially for the price! Colors blend well and stay on all day! Best park u don't need primer if u dont want to use any. Diffenity go and buy yourself one, you won't regret it!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Review for: Forget Me Not
For what you are paying for this like $3 it is really good in regards to pigmentation. I was really surprised when I purchased this it not only had good Pigmentation but no fallout whatsoever which I would expect from a cheaper product but this one is cheap but the quality gets an A+ from me its just unbelievably good.
Kristie K.
I have the trio with the white, pink and purple shades. They're really pretty and they have good pigmentation for just a dollar. I wouldn't compare them to Wet N wild but they're a little better than NYC.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this not great for the price?