BY L.A. COLORS

A trio of long-wearing eyeshadows in one chic palette. Three expertly coordinated shades can be worn alone or together to create a array of looks. Complete with dual ended applicator. • BRUSH APPLICATOR • LONG LASTING • VIVID COLORS L.A. Colors Brand...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "These eyeshadow a work really well to be a cheap eyeshadow! I got it at the dollar store. They are very pigmented and can be blended pretty well. But when you apply it, it sometimes comes out in big clumps but it is soft and almost creamy." in 6 reviews
  • "I live this product cheap efficient long lasting can't beat this love it u must try great quality colors" in 5 reviews
Nia N.
I bought several LA Colors 3-pan palettes at Dollar Tree for $1 and decided to test them out.

They swatch pretty well, and they held up nicely over a primer (I used elf’s mineral primer, which is a solid option from the drugstore). These don’t apply as well to the eyes, though, and getting opaque color is tough. They also don’t blend very well, and the included applicators are, of course, poopy (makeup industry term :D).

Of note here is the fact that these trios are not built to be an all-in-one option for eye looks. There is typically no matte option, and the shades may not fall into a simple lid/crease/browbone format. I did manage to come up with looks for each palette using only the provided shades (for science 😁), but in future I would definitely tag in some matte transition and crease shades.

Eye looks for eleven of these trios attached.
brenna f.
Cookeville
They are really pigmented trios. For the price im very happy. I have one with a shimmer gold shade in it and i dont even have to wet the brush its works beautifully dry and the shimmer is very pigmented without being glittery.
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
Let me just say for a cheap brand of beauty products they have some pigmented shades in these here. They have some pop to them. Now does it stay all day, no you have to touch up a few times a day. Is there fall out, well yes there is. But most eyeshadows have fallout. These trios are great to have fun with and to add shimmers to some of your eye looks. Great for evenings and those nights you want to shine.
Shellie M.
Love these shadows. I can't make a complete look out of one pallet, BUT they do finish things off beautifully. I don't find them patchy , there is a bit of fall out but nothing crazy. Totally worth the money!!! And they come in great colors.
Alexis T.
Columbus, OH
I currently own five of these small palettes, so that can tell you I like them enough to want many of them. My favorite has to be the sunflower trio or the waterlily one for the blue. These colors are pigmented and only $1 but they are very powdery and hard to blend. I only would recommend these for those who are just starting to get into makeup and want to add some color to their collection.
-Lexie Love (My Youtube Channel)
Kayla H.
Fresno, CA
These eye shadows are my secret weapon!!! I own ate least 5 of these cute lil palettes and idk why it says they're $5 cus they're ONLY $1 AT DOLLAR TREE! Okurrr! You guys need these eye shadows. Pigmentation. No ridiculous fallout. Multi-use (I use the light shades as highlighters ✨) . Long lasting.
Anndria T.
You get what you pay for with these. Terrible formula and tons and tons of fallout. The applicator is also horrible. I am giving this a 3 though because they work for what I purchased them for - putting temporary color streaks in the hair. For any other purpose I would not purchase these.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Not the most pigmented things I've ever bought but still really great for the price. If you're looking to help your preteen or teen start in to make up and not break the bank this is honestly you're great auction. Not crazy pigment and put enough to give them that good feeling that they're actually wearing makeup. I actually do have some of these to throw in my purse for on-the-go days when I just want something simple and I'm not really too worried about intense pigmentation. As I said the price was very affordable I often find these at the dollar store. I always buy every color that they have when I can find them and definitely would recommend them to anyone who's just looking for something to either start out of makeup or already likes makeup and just want something simple they can throw in their bag or not a crazy price.
Jenice S.
The pigmentation is just not there. The colors look pretty in the package, but not on the eye. The packaging is not great either, which is not surprising for drugstore.
Mason U.
Hendersonville
Very beautiful. Sunflower has three very pigmented, creamy, beautiful Eyeshadows. And it’s only a dollar at the Dollar Tree. I totally recommend this to everyone.
Kristie K.
I have the trio with the white, pink and purple shades. They're really pretty and they have good pigmentation for just a dollar. I wouldn't compare them to Wet N wild but they're a little better than NYC.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this not great for the price?