BY L.A. COLORS

Create a Multitude of Looks Vibrant colors 3 Blend easily 6 Dual ended applicator An all-in-one palette with 16 matte and shimmer shadows to contour, define and create any look you desire. Smooth, velvety shades glide onto your eyelids for an array of customized looks. Complete with dual ended applicator.

• Does anyone know where to purchase this exact palette??? 4 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? where can i buy it? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the "Haute" palette? I want to try for t...2 Answers
L.A. Colors 16 Color Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Use a sponge applicator to apply this shadow and make sure to moisten it first. When doing that the colors are indeed pigmented I had to problems at all. " in 13 reviews
  • "This eye shadow pallet has every color I use and it's very long wear and very neutral to dark nightlife colors " in 6 reviews
  • "I love these colors I have night time and day time all in one and the new matte metallic gloss mixed with one of these eye shadows looks great on the eye lids" in 3 reviews
  • "Usually I don't buy this name brand but this eyeshadow palette works amazing! It's glittery look stays throughout the whole color and not just on the top layer. I use this everyday and I'd recommend it. It's cheap and works great!" in 3 reviews
Candace W.
Carrollton, GA
I have this 16 color palette in the rainbow shades. They have a few different shade options of this palette, but from what I understand...the formula in these palettes are the same, and I’ve heard that they all are great, and super pigmented. I actually purchased this palette after seeing several ladies on Instagram raving about these. I have a lot of nude eyeshadows, so the rainbow one spoke to me. It is so so good! I was actually shocked. LA Colors eyeshadows are hit and miss a lot of times. Well, this one is a hit!! Super soft, and pigmented. I’m not sure about the other palettes, but I know the rainbow palette is all shimmers. There are no matte shades in that one. I cannot speak on the other ones. Either way, if you see these palettes pick them up! You can’t go wrong for $3-$4!!
Tiffany D.
Inman, SC
Very pigmented but very bad quality. I didn't expect much for 4$, but I mean come on. You can barely even work with this. I tried a cut crease. Absolute fail. The colors were too hard to blend. I got a beautiful cut crease with the little black book of makeup and this just makes me feel horrid.
Diane C.
Bulls Gap, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love LA colors eye shadow. Every color in there i love wearing. The shadow stays on til i get back home in the evening. I will always wear the silky looking colors. Glad i got thid
Tiffany R.
Delaware , OH
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS EYESHADOW PALLET. THEY COME IN DIFFERENT BEAUTIFUL COLORS AND THEY LAST A REALLY LONG TIME.. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND HAVING THIS IN YOUR MAKEUP COLLECTION...
Jay. A.
Columbia , PA
Purchased this honestly for two or three colors but ended up using this on almost a daily basis. For the price you get a decent product. Colors are slightly chalky and there is a bit of fall out but the colors are quite pigmented despite that
- ̗.
Peru, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these neutral shades! They are super pigmented & are absolutely amazing on my skin. It doesn’t smudge off & lasts all day. Very easy to blend & doesn’t leave streaks. A lot of product for a great price.
Lindsay W.
Middlesboro
This one of my favorite shimmer palettes! Where I live this palette costed $4.00 and it was a steal! Because the color range is beautiful they're Pigmented and go on smoothly and they also have like 3 more palettes with different color schemes.
Kayla D.
Lebanon, MO
This is a really good eyeshadow!! I love all the many neutral colors that there is! The only problem I have is you have to go over the eyeshadow multiple times to get the color on your eye lid..overall I like it!
Jill I.
Omg I've never found an eyeshadow palette as bright and pigmented as LA Colors, which is surprising since they're so inexpensive. I have the Haute palette and am currently contemplating getting the other palettes as well. You don't need a whole lot of product on the applicator to immediately see the color standing out on your eyes. Very nice!
Jessie V.
Kannapolis
I have the shimmer pastel colored one. These shadows work best wet. Decent amount of fallout so i suggest doing your eye look before your base. Verstatile colors, you can use the gold or ehite shadows as a highlight. They make your eyes stand out and really pop. You can create and endless amount of looks with this pallette.
Brytnie A.
Brownsburg, IN
Does anyone know where to purchase this exact palette???
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
Has anyone tried the "Haute" palette? I want to try for the price and the pretty colors
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
Is this a good palette? where can i buy it?

Walmart