BY L.A. COLORS

Create a Multitude of Looks Vibrant colors 3 Blend easily 6 Dual ended applicator An all-in-one palette with 16 matte and shimmer shadows to contour, define and create any look you desire. Smooth, velvety shades glide onto your eyelids for an array of customized looks. Complete with dual ended applicator.

• Does anyone know where to purchase this exact palette??? 4 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? where can i buy it? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the "Haute" palette? I want to try for t...2 Answers
L.A. Colors 16 Color Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Use a sponge applicator to apply this shadow and make sure to moisten it first. When doing that the colors are indeed pigmented I had to problems at all. " in 13 reviews
  • "This eye shadow pallet has every color I use and it's very long wear and very neutral to dark nightlife colors " in 6 reviews
  • "I love these colors I have night time and day time all in one and the new matte metallic gloss mixed with one of these eye shadows looks great on the eye lids" in 3 reviews
  • "Usually I don't buy this name brand but this eyeshadow palette works amazing! It's glittery look stays throughout the whole color and not just on the top layer. I use this everyday and I'd recommend it. It's cheap and works great!" in 3 reviews
Tiffany D.
Inman, SC
Very pigmented but very bad quality. I didn't expect much for 4$, but I mean come on. You can barely even work with this. I tried a cut crease. Absolute fail. The colors were too hard to blend. I got a beautiful cut crease with the little black book of makeup and this just makes me feel horrid.
Lindsay W.
Middlesboro
This one of my favorite shimmer palettes! Where I live this palette costed $4.00 and it was a steal! Because the color range is beautiful they're Pigmented and go on smoothly and they also have like 3 more palettes with different color schemes.
Kayla D.
Lebanon, MO
This is a really good eyeshadow!! I love all the many neutral colors that there is! The only problem I have is you have to go over the eyeshadow multiple times to get the color on your eye lid..overall I like it!
Jill I.
Omg I've never found an eyeshadow palette as bright and pigmented as LA Colors, which is surprising since they're so inexpensive. I have the Haute palette and am currently contemplating getting the other palettes as well. You don't need a whole lot of product on the applicator to immediately see the color standing out on your eyes. Very nice!
Tiffany B.
Red Springs
I struggle with this because the colors are not as pigmented as i would like. Though you get the quality you pay for i believe I would probably be investing in a pricier palette.
Jessie V.
Kannapolis
I have the shimmer pastel colored one. These shadows work best wet. Decent amount of fallout so i suggest doing your eye look before your base. Verstatile colors, you can use the gold or ehite shadows as a highlight. They make your eyes stand out and really pop. You can create and endless amount of looks with this pallette.
Tori G.
Oneill, NE
This is so pretty. I picked this up because the colors caught my eye and the price told me it was okay. For like 8 bucks I got this beauty. I was ready to be a little disappointed but Oh Em Gee. It's so pigmented and smooth and pretty.
Maria F.
Not bad at all. Just wish the shadow itself stayed a little bolder through the night but it doesn’t . Such a bummer but atleast you can still see the color I have on .
Lauren B.
Okay ladies who can't afford to go and buy all the newest and expensive brand pallets this will be your next go to. Thanks to la girl for coming out with this beautiful shimmery shadows of pinks and rosegold and some matte nudes you will look just like u have on the more expensive shadows.
mandie M.
Jasper, AL
L.A. Colors 16 Color Eyeshadow Palette talk about a great shadow palette that is very pigmented for a great value and this is it! You can use the colors wet or dry for a professional look without the price
Brytnie A.
Brownsburg, IN
Does anyone know where to purchase this exact palette???
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
Has anyone tried the "Haute" palette? I want to try for the price and the pretty colors
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
Is this a good palette? where can i buy it?

Walmart