BY L.A. COLORS

Indulge your eyes into a splash of color. These innovating shades range from neutrals to brilliant colors, making it easy to mix & match.

• Does anyone know if the L.A. Colors eyeshadow have good p...1 Answers
  • How pigmented is this pallet. 1 Answers
  • I saw this eyeshadow palette and I don't know if this pro...5 Answers
L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I just bought this at my local Walgreens and you won't believe how pigmented and soft these eyeshadows are if your looking for a quick makeup look and are under a budget you will love this product" in 36 reviews
  • "L.A. Colors eyeshadows are my everyday shadows. The neutral colors are just perfect and the pigmentation is great and even though on me they don't last all day but they are great for the price. And they are easy to apply " in 8 reviews
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
I love these eyeshadows, they go on true to color. I bought a bunch of these years ago and still enjoy them. they go on very well and blend together just great. I was greatly satisfied with this product.
Cashunda W.
Mckinney, TX
Even though I don't wear any eye shadow with a frost or glitter finish, I must give credit where credit is due.
If you can't afford or refuse to pay for the Urban Decay Naked Pallete,this is a good and very cheap alternative.
The colors are neutral correct - Anyone can wear them no matter what your skin tone or eye color.
There are a couple of drawbacks to be expected though. It is only a dollar after all.
First, the texture is not as smooth as the UD formula,nor is it as pigmented- You may have to swipe your eyelid about three times. Also there is a little fallout but hey,for only a dollar it's just minor inconveniences to get fairly long lasting color at an even fairer price.
Try it. You'll only have a dollar and some change for the tax to lose if it isn't your cup of tea.
Saba Z.
atlanta
I never expected that doller Tree products would be that good it has nice packaging but it didn't last for more than 1 hour and if I would wash it my makeup would disappear i mean I won't buy it again
Courtz J.
These products work surprisingly well for something from the dollar store. They blend nicely but wear off pretty fast. I recommend this for someone who uses very inexpensive makeup.
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
I wonder why I don't see this reviewed more often. Either here or on YouTube or other social media. I picked this up for about two dollars at the local family dollar store. Granted, the shadow does not last long, but it is very easy to reapply. There are so many colors in this particular palette that I have. The color on the back states it is the CES421 Dawn palette. I would definitely buy this again if I could find it. Has anyone else seen it?
Christina S.
I absolutely adore LA Colors products. I've been purchasing cosmetics from them since high school. I'm a young mom now and I use L.A Colors to cover up my dark circles (from lack of sleep!) and to make my face look bright again. I don't feel like I have to try so hard to look nice. I ADORE the Trendy and Traditional Nude palettes. As soon as I run out, I'm back getting more. And the price? Come on, there's no beating that! Plus I like that the colors aren't so bold. I'm not one that likes to overdo make up. I would definitely recommend.
Jaid S.
I bought this because i really liked the colors and i was surprised with how much pigmentation there was. i actually bought the purple one shortly after and i just really like them
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I couldn't believe how inexpensive this palette was on drugstore.com. I got mine for less than $2 on sale, and it was the best purchase I've ever made. I have a review coming up on my blog as well! The colors are silky and there is a good amount of mattes and shimmers in this. Perfect for everyday wear. I reach for this one the most.
Marketa M.
I'm not very big on eyeshadow. My shopping I usually send to buy the cheapest product. Although LA Colors is very cheap, it is also very convenient and very efficient. The small palette fits in any size purse, and lasts all night.
Chelsey A.
Wytheville, VA
I don't have this exact palette, I bought the Day to Night one because it had some darks and neutrals. Honestly, it was like putting nothing on my eyelids. Even the darkest shade wasn't pigmented enough to even work with. I tried building the color up do make it darker, tried using my fingers, and nothing seemed to work. I really wanted to like this brand because of how affordable it is, but I have to say, I would never purchase it again.
Regina S.
León
I saw this eyeshadow palette and I don't know if this product is Good.
Naty R.
Bronx
Where can I find these palettes??? Everywhere I look they're sold out! My blushing nude palette is in terrible condition and I would love to buy another one
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How is the color pay off for these?
Carolina H.
Compton, CA
I just saw this product and they only have this color do any one knows if they have more colors ?
andrea r.